𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨 (ft. Jack's reward)

(A/N: ATTENTION!!!! Aight thanks for ur attention.)

{Elsa's POV}

Elsa Arendelle, 21 years old. Old enough for Jack to make love with, yes.

But he's a psychopath. A killer, but I did not regret dating him. Believe me or not, he's a sweet little dork.

I have accepted it for a long time. Him being a killer and all, yeah. He's dangerous but he acts like a harmless baby towards me. And a protective ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ.

Killer or not, no one can change my mind. I love him, and that's on preiodt.

Everyone's afraid of me. Literally everyone. Everytime I walk down the street, I hear whispers such as "It's the killer's girlfirned!" "Stay away from her!" "Who knows? Maybe she is a killer too?"

Like, I literally can't order my green tea cream and croissant from starbucks in peace.

Like today, I was walking down the street as we speak. Then, a cop approached me as I was taking a sip of my starbucks coffee. "Miss, we need you to come with us." One of them said. I guess it's time to play dumb.

"What? Why?" I asked. "I need you to take us to your boyfriend's hideout." He said and my eyes widened. Time to play dumber.

"He has a hideout? He never leaves his house, sir. That doesn't make any sense." I said. "Don't lie to us, young lady. We know who your boyfriend is." The cop said and got ahold of me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say as I tried to break free. "Just let me go. Please. I need to go home." I begged but they didn't listen.

"I said LET ME GO!" I shouted. Then all the attention went to me. I kicked them but I couldn't move my feet. They were holding me too tight. I dropped my starbucks coffee. F for you, buddy.

Then I heard the coldest, and scariest voice that almost everyone wouldn't wish to hear.

"Let her go."

The cops turned around to the direction of my savior.

They're still holding me tight. Jack approached them. "I'm warning you, Frost!" The cop said and pointed a gun at him wich made me gasp.

He just laughed. "And I'm warning you too. If you don't hand my baby girl right now, you'll regret that you got ahold of her." He said with a glare.

That's hot.

"Jack..." I called out. "Don't worry baby, daddy's got this." He said seductively to me with a smirk.

"Surrender to us, and I'll set her free." The cop said. "Oh? Set her free before I surrender." He said. I know exactly where this is going. I insist these officers to run.

"You want me to count? Okay then." Jack says.

One thing's for sure, the cops are in trouble.

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2."

"1."

"Turn around." Jack says with a smirk and as soon as the cop turned around, Jack shot him in the head. The cop that's holding me noticed and his grip on me was getting tighter as if he was choking me.

Jack saw me struggling so he shot the cop in the head twice. The cop's arms slowly let go of me as he feced the fate of certain death.

I quickly ran to Jack and gave him a hug. "Don't worry, baby. Daddy's here." He said to me seductively.

He put his gun back into his pocket and looked at the people around us with a glare.

He dragged me into his car. "Want starbucks, baby?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, but I want to give my daddy a reward first." I say and quickly kissed him.

We were making out inside the car for minutes now and when we pulled away, we were gasping for air. "Now, my green tea cream?" I said.

(A/N: ATTENTION AGAIN!!! Thanks for paying attention. You may continue reading now, thanks.)

"I-I'm a-almost there. Just a little h-harder Jack." I panted out loud as we were going up and down. "Ah!!" I screamed.

"What are you supposed to call me again?" He asked. "Daddy!" I moaned loudly. "Good girl."

"You comin baby?" He asked. "A-almost t-the- AH!!" I moaned really loud as I came.

He then came inside me later on. He got off of me and covered ourselves with a  blanket. "Wow. We weren't using protection there." He says and I snuggled closer to him. "Those 12 rounds with no protection feels good." I said.

(A/N: AHERM- 12?!)

"Thanks for saving me earlier." I said and he kissed me. "I'm always here to save you, baby." He said and I smiled at him.

"My thighs hurt. I don't think I can walk tomorrow." I smiled sheepishly at him. "Good. Cause you won't get out of my arms the whole day." He smirked.

"I would absolutely love that." I said, then I thought of another idea. "Jack, round 13?" I said with a smirk.

"I see you like it." He says and positioned himself on top of me.

"I loved it. Especially when you do it hard." I said with a smirk. "Hard it is then." He said and kissed me. "You know how to satisfy me, huh Mr. Frost?"

"I sure do, Mrs. Frost."

"Ready, Jack?"
"Ready."

_________________________________________

And then they did it:)