Please don't

"Don't do this, Jack." I begged as I was cupping his cheek. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Don't do this. I love you." I said. "I'm a monster, snowflake. You deserve so much better." He cried. I hugged him. "Don't say that. You are not a monster and never will be." I said.

"I'm a warewolf, Elsa. I'm a monster." He said and I just shushed him. "You're not a momster, Jack. You are the sweetest, kindest, and the most loving person I know. Don't let the hunters kill you." I begged.

"We're completely different, Els. We can't." Jack says. "No, no, no. Shh.. we're different but we are one." I say to him and planted a kiss on his forehead. "I love you so much." I whispered.

"What about our child?" I asked. "I don't want this child to grow up without a father." I say him. I am 3 months pregnant, by the way.

He kissed my stomach. "Daddy loves you so much." He whispered as he was caressing it. I cried even more.

I kissed his hands. "Don't do it, please." I begged. He shook his head and kissed my hand. "I can't do anything to survive now." He cried.

"Take care of yourself and our child, okay?" He said and before I was about to respond, someone interrupted.

"Time's up!" One of the guards said. Jack pecked my lips quickly. "I love you." He whispered to me and a tear ran down my cheek.

"Please let him go." I begged from the guards. "Jack, don't let them do this to you." I say to him and he just gave me a faint smile.

"Don't forget that I love you so much." He said to me with a smile. I shook my head. "No! Please!" I begged once again.

I have to save him. I have to do something.

"I'll save you, I promise." I said to him and kissed his forehead.

"Kill him!!" I can all hear shouts from the people of Arendelle. "He's a monster!!" All of them yelling lies like that. He was never a monster to begin with.

I ran outside only to see him getting dragged by the guards. "Jack!" I shouted.

"LET HIM GO!!" I yelled furiously at them. "Mother.." I cried. She took me in her arms. "It'll be fine once that monster's out of our sight." Mother says.

I got out of her grip. "You all don't understand!" I shouted. "He's not a momster! He actually made me so happy. He... loved me so much! And I don't want to see the love of my life getting burned down to ashes! I wanted to be with him! Marry him and have a beautiful family with him! I love him!" I cried.

"Please, mother." I begged. She then sighed. "Okay. If it makes my babygirl happy." She said with a smile. I grinned.

"Help! Somebody help me!" I shouted lous enough for him to hear me. I saw him turn his head towards my direction and his eyes widened. I made a guard strangle me.

Then he transformed into a wolf. A wild one. He started attacking the guards holding him up and I told the guard who's fake-strangling me to let me go. He did what he was told to do so.

I walked towards Jack who's still a wolf and attacking the guards. "Do not harm him!" I ordered to the guards. Jack heard my voice and turned to me.

He started to calm down and I looked at the guards. "Weapons down." I said to them and they obeyed. They better do.

I walked closer to him. He jumped on me. "It's alright. I'm here now." I said and I pet him. "You can turn back now." I said with a warm smile and he then turned back into a human.

Without thinking twice, I cupped his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss. It was deep and passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Flashbacks from when I gave myself to him... if you know what I mean, three months ago appeared in my mind. The way he thrusted deep inside me that night felt so different that I actually wanted it to happen again.