She Wants Me

{Elsa's POV}

I've been checking out one of our servants, Jackson Overland for a while now. He looks kind of good to be honest. Whenever I see him from the corner of my eye, or even in front of me, I would stare up and down. I don't know why, but his presence means a lot to me.

"Your Majesty." Jackson greeted with a bow. "You needed me?" He said and then I gave him a small nod.

I slowly walked towards him and he backed away a little. "Don't be nervous, Jackson. I won't bite." I said with a little smirk.

He regained his posture. "Y-you needed me for what, your majesty?" He asked. "Stop with the formalities, Jackson. And, call me Elsa when we're alone." I said and cupped his cheek. I want him so bad.

"So, E-Elsa, y-you need me for?" He stammered. "And less stammering, Jack. It is not like you. Be confident." I say and leaned closer to him. "I don't need you, Jack. I want you." I whispered in his ear.

I locked the door by freezing it. Then held his hand. "Come here." I said and dragged him towards my bed. "Sit here." I gestured to my bed and he did it so.

I sat on his lap, making him flinch a bit. "I hope you don't mind us having fun alone." I said with a smirk and pressed my forehead against his. "Fun?" He said, his voice cracking a bit. I nodded.

I put a finger on his lips. "This will be our little secret." I said and started taking his clothes off. "Elsa, wait. I'm not ready for this." He said and I chuckled a bit.

"Don't worry, my Jackson. It'll feel good later on." I leaned close to his ear. "And you'll beg for more." I whispered. I kissed him passionately and it didn't take a mimute for him to kiss back.

My lips left his and went to his jawline. I left small kisses on his jawline and now onto his neck. I nipped his neck gently, and now hard. It left a mark on his neck.

~20 minutes later~

"So, doesn't it feel nice?" I asked, cuddling close to him. We were both coveeed in a thick blanket sweating a little. And also naked.

"It does." Jackson said and wrapped his arms around me. "Best 9 rounds of my life." I muttered. "Is this your first time, Jackson?" I asked making him nod. "I'm glad you saved it for me." I said and kissed him. "I love you." I said.

He nipped my nose gently. "I love you too." He replied. "Let's stay like this for a while." He said and I snuggled close to him, feeling his warmth on me.

We then heard a knock few moments later. "Elsa!!!!" I heard my sister shout and I glanced at Jackson. I wuickly got up and got dressed, fixed my messy hair and tolf Jackson to get dressed too.

I then opened the door. "Anna?" I say and let her in. "Elsa- wait. Why is Jackson here?" Anna asked suspiciously at us. "I had a nightmare and almost froze the whole room. Gladly, Jackson came into my room and it calmed me down a bit. I slept for a couple of minutes while Jackson was sitting over the desk." I lied to her.

"Oh really?" Anna asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Yes. You know I'm not the expert at controlling my emotions and especially my powers." I said to her with a little giggle.

"I better go now." Jackson said to me and bowed. "Farewell, your majesty." He said. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it, making me giggle a bit. Anna then nodded at me and left. "I'll just tell you later." She said to me and walked away.

"Jackson," I called before he could walk away. He hummed as response. "I hope you wouldn't mind joining us for dinner tonight." I said politely with a smile. "No. Not at all, my love." He said, making me grin.