Sorry

(A/N: This is the last ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐʸ ʲᵉˡˢᵃ for tonight.)

{3rd person's POV}

"So?" Elsa says, arms crossed. "I'm sorry, baby." Jack said, backhugging her.

*flashback*

Jack sees Elsa hanging out with Ryder, sitting at a bench together just laughing and talking.

When Ryder got some ice cream, Jack stopped him. "Why are you hanging out with my girl?" He asked. "Elsa and I are just friends." Ryder replied.

"Just friends when I saw you wanting her as more than a friend." He said to him and left.

"Let's go." He said to Elsa and pulled her harshly. "Jack? What's the matter?" She asked. "You'll never hang out with that guy." He said and tightened his grip on her wrist. "Jack! You're hurting me!"

Jack didn't listen and pushed her in the car. "Jack, he was just being nice!" Elsa said. Jack kept arguing with her until she gave him a signal telling him to stop.

She slapped him.

*end of flashback*

"Really? You're sorry?" Elsa asked. "Yes." He whispered, still hugging her.

"Want me to prove it?" He asked and she nodded.

"Get on the bed and daddy will show you how sorry he is." He said with a smirk.

_________________________________________

That's hot🥵🥵🥵🥵

And then they did it again;)

Imma be right back with ᵃⁿᵍˢᵗ if my brain has some ideas for it left:)

Anyways.....

BUG IS OUT YAAAALLLL!!!