𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍𝚜

3ʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ:

"You are OBSESSED, dude!" Hiccup says and Jack just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever. I love her." Jack says and walked away.

"Dude! That character from FROZEN isn't that much famous nowadays." Hiccup tried to keep up at Jack's fast walking. "But they still sing 'let it go' though." Jack said and  plugged his earphones.

"And you're listening to it right now?" Hiccup removed one earphone and put it into his ear.

Don't let them in, don't let them see

Definetely 'let it go.' "Yeah?? But 'into the unknown' is the newest." Hiccup says and Jack was only minding his own buisness, listening to the song of his childhood crush.

sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ...

"If only.." Elsa muttered as she was picturing a certain white haired someone in her mind. One of her biggest fans since he was a kid.

"I love you, but you're real and I'm not." She sobbed as her eyes were closed, tears streaming down on her face.

"If only I wasn't fictional. We would have been together." She says and opened her eyes and looked at her hands. She exists, but in a different world.

She hates it. She wants to be real and not some character that only exists in people's minds. She doesn't want to be in this world. She wants to be in Jack's world.

"If only I was real." She cried. "I love you." She whispered in a weak crying voice. "Someday, you will find someone. And real like you are."

𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜.

𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝.

𝙷𝚎 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙳 𝚑𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚂 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍𝚜

𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.

_________________________________________

Do not ask me where is my one shot book because like I said, it'll be long asf and I have to babysit my 5months old cousin.

So yeah.. enjoy this (sad) one shot:)

An AU where Jack exists in real life and Elsa is just a fictional character.

Anywaysss..

BUG IS OUUTT!!