The Boss and The Leader

{Elsa's POV}

"Dad, I can't take this." I say and looked at the necklace. It was a very rare diamond. I could misplace it or something.

"Come on, my princess. You need to get spoiled a little bit." He chuckled.

Agnarr Arendelle, my father is the Mafia boss. Well, he can get what he wants with his position. He's feared by everyone. But I'm not as intimidating as my dad, trust me.

My boyfriend, Jack is father's apprentice. The Leader to be exact. Before you think of anything, I didn't fall inlove with him because I have to. Yes, I have to marry him in the future and he takes my father's position. But that's not the reason. I just love him because I love him.

The leader and the boss are a different kind of thing. Like how a prince and a king's positions are different.

I glanced at my father and he just smiled. "Go on, try it." He said. I gave him a faint smile before putting the necklace on. I looked at myself in the mirror, making me smile. "Do you like it?" He asked and I hugged him. "I love it." I say and kissed his cheek. "Thanks, dad."

I pulled away from the hug. "Um... dad, do you by chance know where Jack is? I haven't seen him in a while." I asked. I really missed him. We weren't allowed to see each other when he's training.

"Miss him?" Father chuckled and I blushed a bit. "So much." I said and he smiled warmly at me. "He's upstairs at the living room." He said and I kissed his cheek. "Thanks." I said and left the basement.

The basement is very big. It is where we keep our weapons and where we train ourselves to fight. Yes, I also have my training.

Once I got to the living room, I caught a glimpse of his silver white hair and his blue hoodie. "Jack!" I called. He turned to me and his face lit up. He ran to me and gave me a big hug. "I missed you!" I said.

"I missed you too, snowflake." He said and kissed me. "How was training?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "The usual shooting and self defence training. Nothing new." He said.

"It's hot in here. Why don't you take your hoodie off?" I asked. He hesitated before saying "Nothing. I just feel cold."

I touched his forehead, he was sweating so bad. "Jack, you're sweating. You should really take it off." I say with a reassuring smile.

He took his hoodie off, leaving him with only a tank top. "Oh my..." I muttered. I saw lots of bruises. "What happened?" I asked. "Self defence training with your dad gone wrong. He was too strong but I succeeded anyways." He shrugged it off as if it was nothing.

"Baby, you don't have to challenge dad." I cupped his cheek. "I have to learn to fight someone stronger than me. What if you get in danger and there's lots of people holding you up? You know I love you, right?" He held my hand and then I nodded.

"I love you too, babe. That means you matter to me. I don't want you getting hurt like this." I said and kissed his cheek. "I'll go talk to dad about this." I stood up and headed for the basement.

Jack held my wrist before I got the chance to walk out of the living room. "It's alright. I succeeded anyways." He said to me with a smile. "No, Jack. This is not alright. I don't wanna argue with you about this." I said and pecked his lips.

He backhugged me. "I lied." He said. I turned to him and gave him a confused face. "I got into a fight." He said and smiled sheepishly. I got furious. "Who did this to you?" I asked coldly.

"It doesn't matter." He muttered and rested his head against my chest. "Who?" I asked once again. I'll show them the wrath of a future Boss.