Mad bride

{3rd person:}

"Wha- what happened?" Jack asked as he was embracing Sluthia- Toothiana. She clinged onto his arm tightly and he kissed her forehead. "It's gonna be fine.." Jack assured her and pecked her lips.

(I love ya'll heheeee...)

"Jack..." a whisper was heard. A girl immerged from the shadows. A very hot one. She had long platinum blonde hair holding a gun. It was his wife, Elsa.

"Who are you?" Elsa asked Toothiana. "Why are you with my Jack??" She asked. "This is not what it looks like." Jack said and Elsa charged her handgun ignoring what Jack said. "Again. Why are you with him?"

"I-I..." she didn't know what to say. Elsa rolled her eyes and Shot Toothiana. Jack was about to scream but Elsa covered his mouth. "Shhh..."

"I'm your wife, Jack. I should be the only one holding you like that..." Elsa whispered. "We were forced to marry, Elsa. You know that. I love Toothiana." He replied with a cold glare.

Elsa punched him in the face and kicked his balls as hard as she could. She giggled. "Jack... you shouldn't pretend not to love me...." she said and pushed Jack to the floor. "I know what can make you admit. That I'm the one you love..."

"What are you doing.." he muttered and Elsa smirked. "You guys wanted to be pleased, right?" She whispered seductively.

Just when Elsa touched 'it', he winced in pain. "Oh... I'm sorry. It should have hurt, right?" She giggled. "My bad..."

Jack got up and was about to walk away when she grabbed his wrist. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Stop playing around and just admit that you love me, silly. It's not that hard since I'm your wife.." she said seductively.

"I'm sorry... I'm still not over her." Jack said and looked at Toothiana's dead body. Elsa called the maids and told them to clean it up and take her body somewhere.

Elsa looked at him in awe. "You love it when I'm angry, right? How cute, Jack!!" She exclaimed with a giggle.

"Let's just end this.. please." Jack said making Elsa's eyes widen. She then smiled. "Oh, we're not ending anything." She said and smirked. She bumped Jack's head against the wall and he collapsed. "I'm sorry, but this is for us.." she whispered to him and kissed his forehead.

~30 minutes~

"Where...am I?" Jack muttered but loud enough for Elsa. "You're awake, sweetie?" She said as she approached him. "You could have slept some more.."

"Where am I-" Jack tried to stand up but he then realized he was tied up in a chair and he was naked. "You do look lovely." Elsa said.

"Why can't you just accept that you're not the one I-" he was cut off by Elsa pressing her lips against his. "Behave. Or do you want me to tell dad about this and he'll kill your sister? Your precious little Emma?"

Jack gasped making her smile. "Not my sister..." he said with a glare. "Good. Then you should behave. Now, let's have some fun.."

"W-what?" He stammered making her grin. "You know what I mean..."

"I'm not ready.." he replied with a blush. "You're willing to do it with Toothiana and not me? That's not fair. You're mine and mine only, remember? Without me and my dad's help, your sister wouldn't go to school and learn just like everyone else. She would be growing up knowing nothing without our help."

"The future that girl wouldn't give. Also, your parents never liked her because I'm the only one for you. Forget her and let's have fun."

I'll leave the rest upto your imagination;)

_________________________________________

And then they did it. The end. Great story. Okay bye.

Yandere Elsa gives me chills holy-