Little Secret

(Just drama)

{3rd person:}

"Take it back." Elsa demanded making Tooth step back. "Take back what was mine." Elsa repeated. She was wearing a black hoodie so her face was covered. No one nearly recognizes her voice because she mutters everything she says but loud enough for them to hear.

"What do you mean?" Tooth asked and Elsa removed the hood of her hoodie revealing her face. Still, Tooth didn't know who she is.

Actually, Tooth was stunned by her beauty. Her eyes went wide the first time she saw her face. She was like an angel taking her to the heavens. A goddess.

Tooth got on her knees and she didn't knew why. She was intimidated by her. But the people that knows Elsa well knows that she has a kind heart. But one thing's for sure, her bad side is really bad. She gets what's hers in a simple glare.

"You mustn't tell anyone about who's behind this hoodie. Even your husband." Elsa says making Tooth's eyes widen. "You know him?" Tooth asked surprisingly.

"We've been together for six years, sweetie." Elsa replied with a glare. "And somehow, I was surprised that he got engaged to someone I do not know." She saud and Tooth shook her head.

"Jack hasn't dated anyone! He said that to me!" Tooth exclaimed making Elsa laugh. "Such a shame that he lied to you." Elsa says as she took a step forward towards Tooth.

"I loved him first. I owned him first. I tasted him first. I touched him first. I was his first kiss. I was his first girl. I was the first girl he made love with. I was his first love. I was the one that made him experience what loving a person feels like. I was there for him first. I supported his dreams first. I was the first one he loved. I was the first one that he promised forever to. He used to be mine. And you didn't know that!" Elsa let out a sigh.

"I feel really bad for you, his own wife. He never told you that while you were enjoying your little fairytale life, Jack and I had a little fun. And I still remember that. After the engagement? Mmmh... it felt so good. And your wedding two days after? Oh... I loved how we were next to each other. The day after yesterday when he came home late? We... were having our good times that night. Just the two of us." Elsa said and Tooth was in the verge of tears. It wasn't made up. Elsa was saying the truth. She put the hood on to hide her face.

"We're still together until now. Happy? But don't tell Jack I told you. Or else.. you won't see daylight ever again. Do you understand?" Elsa asks making her nod.

"FBI OPEN UP!!" They heard a yell. Elsa didn't do anything but stood still. She knew Jack was one of the agents when she heard the yell was from him.

They managed to open the door and Jack walked up to Tooth and hugged her. Elsa smirked knowing she said all of the freaky things she and Jack had done.

Well done, darling. Elsa thought to herself.

~le flashback~

"You're the only one I'll ever love, Elsa. We can still work out if we don't tell anyone." Jack says and kissed Elsa. "We can get through this, darling. I'll pretend that I love her for six months, and we'll divorce after that."

"D-darling..." she stammered and hugged Jack. "Nothing can keep us apart, darling. Not even this engagement." He said and cupped her cheek. "Not today or any other day we'll let go." He said and kissed her hand. "We'll never let go."

Elsa nodded with a smile. "I love you, Jack."
"I love you too, darling."

~le end of le flashback~

The police let her go after some confrontation but still, she didn't show her identity. She threw her hoodie away, as in burned it. It was a cheap hoodie not like the one Jack gave her so it's fine.

She got a call moments later. It was from Jack. She picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hello, darling."

"Darling! I missed you."

"Me too."

"So how are things going on? Anything new?"

"Tooth was almost killed by a girl in a black hoodie."

"Oh? Where's the girl now?"

"She's free. They had a misunderstanding because she thought I was Eren."

"Eren?"

"That girl's boyfriend that looked like me."

"Oh.." Ofcourse Elsa made it up. She didn't know an Eren at all.

"Anyways.. Jack, do you have any free time? I just really missed you."

"We saw each other four days ago. We even banged, remember?"

"I know... but I miss you."

"I miss you too, darling."

"So... come over?"

"Sure. I'll see what I can do."

"See you. Bye, darling."

"See you too. Love you."

"Love you too, Jack."

"Jack?" He heard Tooth call. He hummed his response. "Who was that on the phone?" She asked. "A friend."

"I see." She muttered. "And.. I'm going at a friend's house like.. right now. Can I?" He asked making Tooth smile. "Sure. Be careful, okay?" She said making Jack grin. "Sure."

But Tooth's plan was to follow him.

"See you later." Jack says and Tooth waved her hand. "Bye."

{Elsa:}

I heard a car honk and I opened the door. It was Jack's car. I grinned and got out of the house to be surprised by my one and only darling.

"Jack.." I say and stole a kiss. "Missed me?" I said making him nod with a grin. "So much." He replied.

I cupped his cheek. "Let's go inside?" I said and he nodded. We both went in and we closed the front door.

He then did things in a speed of light.

{3rd person:}

Tooth saw it. Elsa and Jack kissing and their shadow from the curtain. How they did things. She saw it with her own two eyes. She even heard them. How Jack was enjoying it.

Then she ran. She ran as fast as she can that she didn't notice a car was running in the middle of the road.

She thought she's be better off dead. So Jack can be happy with Elsa. Jack can be happy living his life with her. Without Tooth bothering them.

Both Jack and Elsa came into the hospital. Tooth kept pushing him away these days. She wanted him to find another. Jack decided to introduce Elsa to Tooth.

"Tooth.." Jack whispers softly. "I don't need you anymore. I don't love you, Jack. Please go."

"I would like you to meet someone." He said and Elsa walked in. "I'm.. Elsa." She said shyly.

"Take care of Jackson for me, okay? He's a little brother to me." Tooth says and Elsa nodded. Elsa held Jack's hand. "Darling... let's go?" She said making him nod. "Thanks for everything, Tooth."

_________________________________________

Im- this is confusing.

Anyways....

kay bye im bored af