I love you, not him

(Dynamite is getting weirder now cause it can't stop playing whenever my baby cousin ✨cries✨)

{3rd person:}

"Jack.. c-can we have a moment?" Elsa stammered as she backhugged Jack. "Sure.. what's it about? By the way, how's married life with Hans?" He asked.

"About that.. we were forced... and he... he has f-feelings for me." She said and took a deep breath, still hugging him. "Your point?"

"The thing is.. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢." Elsa replied as she was tearing up. "I didn't want to hurt his feelings. He's such a nice guy. But my heart only beats for you. I only want you, Jack!" She added.

"I only agreed because.. because they want me to! But you're the one I want to marry! N-not him! I... I love you, Jack!"

Jack turned to her and wiped her tears using his thumb. "Oh, Elsa. You have no idea how much I want you right now. How I want to hold you close to me, how I want to kiss you.."

Elsa cupped his cheeks. "Do it.. pull me close and kiss me." she begged with a desperate look. "But your husband..."

"Do it! We both want the same thing. D-don't be afraid. I'm all yours." She said and leaned in. Jack slowly grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer until their lips met.

It is kind of weird for Jack because he's kissing his ex. His MARRIED ex. But still, this is what he wants. What they both want.

They slowly pulled away. Elsa smiled and pressed her forehead against his. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you too.. but you're not mine."

"But I am... I may not be married to you, but my heart belongs to you, Jack."

Jack stole a kiss from her again. "I want you so bad...." he whispered. She then whispered-- "then have me." --in his ear.

(The last time I'm gonna say....

I'LL LEAVE THE REST UPTO YOUR (DIRTY) IMAGINATION. SORRY I EXPOSED Frosty_Ballad AGAIN😔)

Jack covered their naked bodies up using the sheets. Elsa snuggled closer to him. She missed Jack doing her.

"I've never done this with Hans before.. glad I didn't." Elsa said and licked the warm liquid on his chest that came from inside her.

"Oh... about that guy... what should we do about him?" He asked. "Well, let's keep it a secret. Five more months and we'll divorce. I'll just tell him that I love someone else..."

"Fine for me. Also, are you exhausted? Like.. too exhausted?" He asked.

"No." Was her reply. Jack smirked. "Then.." he got on top of Elsa. "Round two?" He said making Elsa smirk and nod.

_________________________________________

Another episode of me exposing my 'sister'♡

Also...

I'll leave the rest upto your imagination.

-임나연