Monster

(A/N: THERE'S ONLY ONE THING, TO DO, THREE WORDS, FOR HANS! "I HATE YOU.")

{Elsa:}

"Elsa, if you marry Hans, you'll get to have everything I can't give you." Jack was trying to convince me to marry Hans, but I said no. I love Jack. "Jack, I've had everything I've ever wanted. All I want now, is to be with you." I say as I was embracing him.

"Let's just run away and forget this problem of ours. Let's run together." I begged. "I don't care if we even have to live in the streets or anything! I don't care if you're not as rich as Hans! All I care about is you. Is that too much to ask?" I said, tears streaming down from my eyes.

"Please... Why are you letting me go if you love me?" I asked. "Because I'm not enough." He replied. "Do you even hear yourself, Jack?! Don't you care about me?! My feelings... how will I feel if.. we let go?"

"Why would I choose you if you're not enough? Why would I fight for you? Why would I love you if you're not enough?" I cried. "You're even more than enough." I said and Jack lifted my chin up making me look at him.

"I love you so much." He whispered. Suddenly, Kai's voice was calling out to me. "Princess Elsa?"

"You have to go." Jack says but I shook my head. "I'm staying with you. My wedding's tomorrow and I don't wanna go." I said.

"Love, plea-" Before he could continue, I dragged him under the tree and we both went behind it. "Shh..." I shushed him and he looks at me confusingly.

"Do you trust me, Jack?" I asked softly making him ask "What?" Then I repeated "Do you trust me?" He nodded his reply a bit unsure. "Hold my hand, and never let go." I said and he held my hand tightly making me smirk.

"Run as fast as you can when I count three." I whispered making him nod.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

Then we ran as fast as we could, carefully trying not to trip on something. We were having so much fun...

Until we got caught, and surrounded by Hans' guards. Hans was also there. "My bride was trying to escape with her boyfriend, aye?" He chuckled making me smirk.

"He's a momster, Elsie." Hans says making my smirk go wider. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Hans asked.

I chuckled. "Jack? A monster?" I let out a laugh. "You barely know me to call me your bride. A shame. You didn't even know about this!" I said and put my palms out making my ice magic apear from it forming a huge path forward. Now we need to skate.

I created one big ice spike and pointed it to Hans. "I could be a monster too, you know." I say with a wide smirk. "Finishing you off will be so much fun and easier now that I've shown you how much of a monster I could be!" I exclaimed and laughed in an evil tone. Well, it's the only way for me to scare him off.

"My own parents didn't know about this. But Jack does. Right, love?" I nudged Jack who nodded. I saw fear in Hans' eyes. "Scared?"

"Monster!" I hear the Duke of Weselton yell making me laugh. "That's right, Mr. Weaselton. I'm a monster." I said with a smirk.

"I've always been one."

I shot Hans with my magic. It went through his heart wich serves him RIGHT.

"You're getting in our way." I said with a cold glare. I walked up to Weaselton and put my finger on his lips. "You musn't tell anyone what you saw, or else..." I smirked as I formed an ice blae out of my hands.

"Do you understand?" I asked making him nod. "You're free to go." I said making him run.

"Didn't expect you to do that." Jack says with a smirk. "Forget about that." I said and played with the collar of his hoodie. "I.... am your wife now." I said and kissed him. "And we're getting home."

"To?" Jack asked and I snapped my fingers. We were in a different place, different time, and we're wearing clothes that seemed so... modern. "Here." I said. "That's my girl." Jack says making me giggle.

I could be your worst nightmare.
-Elsa.

_________________________________________

Step on me mommy
-Julia.