He notices

(Frost twins AU. Yes. Jack Frost and Jackson Overland are two different people here. And they're brothers😄)

~~~~~

"So, wait, you haven't asked anyone out for prom? Why?" Elsa asked her brunette bestfriend, quietly. They were in a library studying together, and she was pulling out her notes.

As Jackson did his, he responded. "I'm about to, actually."

"Really? Who are you asking?" Elsa asked, her eyes glistening like starlight. The brunette smiled, noticing her eager expression, and a little hint of mischief in her eyes.

"A secret." Jackson replied, grinning.

He was about to ask her, actually.

Jackson Overland has had a thing for Elsa for about two years now. It was shocking when it happened, actually. He suddenly woke up and realized he loved the sound of her laugh. It was a weird feeling, he automatically smiles when she does, and everything she says is either funny or more interesting than any trivia he's heard. Why he spent most of the time counting the freckles on her face whenever she fell asleep. (She had eighteen)

It hit him like a ton of bricks. He realized he was inlove with his one and only bestfriend. Female, bestfriend. He had his brother too.

That was another thing. He knew her all too well, and to say that she was inlove with his older brother was an undedstatement.

They've been given birth on the same day, but Jack was a minute older than him so it counts. He was older. Meaning they had the same birthday, but Jack gets to celebrate the first minute of it. Jackson celebrates at 12:01.

It was weird.

Back to Elsa having the hots for his brother, it was obvious to him. She would always look for him whenever she comes over to his house to hang out. She thinks no one could notice, but he notices that she would always wear clothes in Jack's favorite color. She always wore it in his favorite shade of blue. Wich was far from his own liking.

She thinks no one could notice but he does. He notices that everytime Jack would join their movie night, she would set aside the movie she and Jackson planned to watch and switch it to a horror movie, because Jack liked horror movies. She would often sit beside him, too. She thinks no one knows but she thinks it's a perfect time to spend the night with Jack clinging onto him at almost every scene. Jack on the other hand, understands and holds her arm.

She think no one notices, but he notices how her eyes lit up whenever Jack's did.

She think no one knows, but he does. And he was the person who wished to love her like he wanted to.

Speaking of Jack, the moment he walked in was the moment she thinks no one knew how her heart pounded when she saw him.

Jackson did. He knew. And it hurt.

"Hey, guys.." Jack greeted, quiet enough and calm enough not to disturb anyone.

Elsa thinks no one notices, but he noticed her smile getting wider.

"Hi, Jack.."

She thinks no one knew, but Jackson knew taht tone of her voice. She was swooning.

"Hey, Els. Have any prom date I should know of? You are the school's reigning prom queen after all." Jack asked.

Elsa had all her attention to the frost-headed boy.

And Jackson noticed.

"No one at the moment. How about you?" Elsa asked, and she was fighting the urge to hold his hand.