Posessive

(Ay yo demons it's me ya girl! Came back from reading Giyushino doujin and listening to Zero Two ASMR now im bacc)

{3rd person:}

"Wasn't that fun, darling?" Elsa asks, cudling with Jack. "Y-yeah.." Jack replied.

"Although it kinda hurted..." Jack added making Elsa cup his cheek. "I know.. but it was worth it." Elsa whispered.

Jack and Elsa have been living together in a guest house since last month. Elsa is a big introvert and hasn't been close to anyone at the guest house for over a month. She only talks to Jack as he is the only one she knows.

And Elsa was getting really mad at something. And it was Jack talking to other girls in the giest house. She trusts Jack, but not those girls. She's noticing him being a bit close to other girls in the guest house. She did not like it at all and she was mad at the girls for it. And this time, she gathered all the confidence she needed to confront Jack.

"Oh.. and one thing." Elsa says and Jack looked at her. "I've been noticing you're making friends here..." Elsa spoke and Jack nodded.

"Hmm.. mostly girls." Elsa hummed making Jack gulp. "And I've been seeing how you treat them. How you communicate with those girls.. I don't like it." Elsa said, her chest pressed against his.

"It's not like I'm cheating.." Jack muttered. "Yeah.. but it's making me mad." Elsa whispered.

"I'm your girlfriend, right?" Elsa asks making him nod. "So that means.. I should be the only girl you talk to as you are the only one I talk to in this house. Got it?" Elsa said and licked his chest. "Y-yes."

"Good." Elsa said with a smile. "By the way, we're eating in our room now. I can't stand the girls looking at you at the dining room while you're eating. Also, they wouldn't let me sit on your lap. The chair is making me uncomfortable." Elsa ended her sentence with a whine.

Jack was sweating badly now and Elsa noticed it. "Don't worry. They can't stop me from doing what I want to do. They have to realize that you are mine and mine alone, Jack. They'll have to go through me before they can take my darling away."

"If you value other people's safety, you'll have to avoid contact with others. I may be a little hard, but you know how possesive I can be." Elsa whispered seductively in his ear. "I can hurt anyone in here in a blink of an eye and you know that...."

"If our strong bond will be ruined by another girl, that'll be the last time that girl's even gonna see sunlight." Elsa threatened and Jack nodded but he was hesitating. Elsa licked his chest once again. "Mmh... you really taste sweet.." Elsa softly moaned.

Elsa giggled a bit. "Good night, my darling.." Elsa said in a soft lovely tone. She then kissed his forehead and wrapped their bodies in a blanket. "I love you." Jack whispered. "I love you too, Jack.." Elsa responded and pulled him close to her. They closed their eyes and drifted to sleep.

_________________________________________

Yandere Elsa is TEA