I love you no matter what

Elsa:

Hi! I'm Elsa Arendelle and I am 25 years old:)

I have a boyfriend named Jackson Overland Frost but you can call him Jack Frost for short or.. Jack.

The thing is.. he has a mental disease since he was born. His mind was kinda like.. delayed. Like when your'e an adult but you act like a little kid.

But don't get me wrong! I love him! Even if he's like that he's perfect to me.

Wer'e having a date today... and I hope this goes well like the other ones.

I saw him in front of the door and I ran to him. He ran to me like he was a kid going to hug his mom wich I find really cute. "Frosty!" I called when I hugged him. "Snowflake is here!!" Jack exclaimed as he hugged me back.

"Did I make you wait for so long?" I asked. "No, ofcourse not. Frosty is okay." He said and I just smiled. "I love you." I said. "Frosty loves Snowflake too. Frosty loves her so much!" He said while smiling.

"Is Frosty ready for the date?" I asked. "Frosty is ready!!" He answered. I giggled. "Where do you want to go?" I asked. "Frosty wants ice cream!" Jack said. I smiled even more. "Then Snowflake is gonna give Frosty ice cream!" I cheered. He then started cheering too.

No matter what he is, I love him. He's my everything, you know? His childish attitude of his often makes me smile. He makes me laugh sometimes. I'm not looking for someone who has good looks. I fall for what they make me feel. And..... he makes me happy.

We got our ice cream and sat on a bench at a park. He was eating his ice cream like a little kid and it's cute. I laughed and handed him a tissue because his face was full of chocolate ice cream.... but most of his face. "You have some ice cream on your face.... here, let me...." I wiped the ice cream off of his face and he licked his lips.

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked as I crumbled the tissue paper and threw it into the trash bin. He lifted up my chin and kissed me. I kissed him back and I grabbed the back of his neck to pull him closer. We pulled away for some seconds. "Snowflake is so beautiful." He said as he cupped my cheek. I held the wrist of his hand on my cheek. "Really? Thank you." I said.

"I-I love you forever." He said. I kissed his forehead. "I also love you forever." I said and he leaned on my shoulder. He touched my neck and his hand went all its way to my cheek. I looked at him. "Why did you choose me out of all of them? Frosty is a fool." He asked. I frowned at his question.

"I chose you.... because you make me happy. And.... Frosty is not stupid. You are the perfect guy for Snowflake. And I love you sooo much!" I said. He smiled at me and he kissed me again. He sure loves that.

"And I love you no matter what."

_________________________________________

Hi:) OMG this made me cry like a three year old I-

Like OMG-

She's the one who mainly took care of him because his own parents.... doesn't want him and she literally effin stayed with him and she didn't even- ugh!! Lemme grab my tissue.

I'm emotional....

Bug out, snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!