Cruise Time: The Waterslides

Leonardo
You happily marched to the main deck of the ship, at exactly 9:00 sharp. That's when the slides open. You wanted to be the absolute FIRST to ride, along with your blue masked boyfriend of course. However, in human form Leo wore blue swim trunks rather than a mask. "Ready?," you asked with excitement. Leo smiled and nodded as you and him ran up the steps leading to the entrance to the slide. Behind you, the other turtles and their girls followed. As soon as you reached the top, you realized that you could see the entire ship from here! "Wow," you muttered. Leo looked nervously at the slide. "Uh. Ladies first?," he gestured for you to enter. With a chuckle, you walked to the little box thing at the top of the slide, sat down, and awaited the slide attendant's signal to go. "3...2...1...GO!," she said happily. At that, you went rocketing down the slide! Leo watched with both amazement, and a little worry. "So this is...safe right?," he asked the attendant. She chuckled. "Very." You reached the bottom, laughing and cheering. "That was amazing!!!," you yelled as you jumped up and down. Leo gulped as he got into the box. "3...2...1...GO!," the lady repeated. Leo went down the slide, screaming with fear and....with the effects of adrenaline beginning to kick in (2014 movie reference!!). "This is insane!," he yelped from inside the slide. After a few moments, he blasted out of the tube and splashed you. "Ahh!," you screamed with joy, "How was it Leo?" You giggled as he struggled to get out of the slide's exit. "Insane," he said with a chuckle, "But I think I'd prefer something a little calmer for today." You giggled again and pecked his cheek. Only your Leo.

Raphael
Still laughing at how freaked out Leo just was, you got into the little box. You smiled at Raph from inside and gave him a thumbs up. "Have fun baby," he said with a smirk, "I'll be right behind ya." The attendant looked at Raph with a smile. "Young love," she sighed. Raph chuckled and leaned against the rail, admiring you as you waited anxiously for the floor of the box to drop out releasing you into the slide. "3...2...1...GO!" You raced down the slide cheering, "THIS IS AWESOOOME!" Raph watched you with a smile as he clapped and cheered you on. When you finally reached the bottom, you were drenched in water and a smile was plastered to your face. "You're gonna love this Raphie!," you called to your boyfriend. He blushed, as you called him Raphie, and got into the box. "Ready," he said confidently. The attendant decided to have a little fun, and drop him with no warning. "Ahhh!," he screamed as he went down, "THIS IS CRAAAAZY!" He laughed as he went around loops and turns until he finally reached the end of the slide. He got out excitedly and grabbed your shoulders. "We have to do that again!!," he said as he practically jumped up and down. You giggled and nodded, equally as ready for another time on the slide.

Donatello
You and Donnie were both a little scared, but he desperately tried to hide it. "You wanna go first?," you squeaked. He gulped, but wanted to man up a little to impress you. "Sure thing, darling," he smiled. He hesitantly stepped into the box and looked down into the slide. "Wanna pull the lever?," the attendant suddenly asked you. "What?" She chuckled. "The lever that releases the slide." Your eyes widened, but a smile slowly slipped onto your face. Donnie stood in the box with a confused and frightened look on his face. "Yes!" You ran over and pulled the lever...with no warning. "AHHH! SWEET MOTHER OF MUTAGEN!," your goofy boy screamed. You giggled as you say him practically explode out of the slide. He climbed out with shaky legs and gave you a thumbs up. You smiled and climbed into the box, ready now to go down. The attendant pulled the lever with no warning for you this time, and you shot down the slide screaming your head off. "IM COMING DONNIE!" You blasted out of the slide, splashing him. He laughed and picked you up. "Wanna do it again!," you screamed happily. He gulped. "A-Again?" You just giggled and pulled him into a hug. "Or we could go to the main deck to sunbathe?," you offered. He chuckled and stroked your hair. "Yes please."

Michaelangelo
You jumped up and down as you could only imagine the fun you were about to have. Mikey jumped with you, equally as excited. "Who's going first?," the attendant giggled at your silliness. "Oh! Me! Me!," Mikey yelped. You laughed and nodded, and he gave you a quick hug before jumping into the box. "Go! Go!," he smiled and he prepared to fall into the slide. "3...2...1...GO!," the attendant released him. "AHHH! TELL MY (Y/N) I LOVE HEEEER!," he screamed as he went around loops and drops. You clapped and cheered until you saw him reach the end of the slide. You gasped as you realized....he had lost his trunks on the slide! "Oh my gosh...I GOTTA GET DOWN THERE!," you frantically got into the box and the attendant quickly let you go. You enjoyed the ride, even though all you could think of were OTHER girls looking at his....junk. When you finally got to the bottom, Mikey was standing there, naked, with a huge smile on his face. "Fun right! Let's go again!," he screamed happily. "Mikey! Your bathing suit!" "Ohhhh," he looked down. You quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. "How bout we get you another bathing suit," you giggled, "Then we'll go again."

Hey Guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated this book! School has been crazy and I had a horrible case of writers block! BUT! I'm gonna try really hard to update more often, and to get this book back into the swing of things, let's have a vote for the next chapter!

-Sunbathing Together
-Romantic Dinner at Sunset
-Party on Deck!
-Flirty Lifeguards (A jealousy chapter)
-Cruise Nightlife
-Breakfast at Sunrise
-First Stop: Snorkeling!
-Second Stop: Surfing!

As always, these chapters all end up getting written. But! The vote is to determine the order in which they will be written! So vote away! I'm glad to be back! Love you all! Stay beautiful!

-Jet