Your cuddly boyfriend: Raphael

You paced around the lair, waiting for Raph to come back from his mission. Why was this taking so long?! You didn't get to spend any time with him today because of those stupid Kraang! You walked into the training room to try and entertain yourself. Splinter wasn't in there meditating, so you had the whole room to yourself. You ran around a little, punched some dummies, and even threw some ninja stars. You sighed as you started to miss Raph again. You even started getting a little worried. To try and get your mind off it, you climbed to the top of that tree Splinter had in the training room and laid down on a branch. You never realized how relaxing this was. The tree was so peaceful and nice, no wonder Splinter meditates in here. You slowly drifted off into sleepy bliss. Raph and his brothers returned about a half hour later. "(Y/n)!," Raph called to you. He walked into the training room and looked around, a little frantic that he couldn't find you. Suddenly, he heard light snoring coming from the tree. He smirked and looked up, seeing you fast asleep on the top branch. He did a few ninja jumps to reach you, gently picked you up, and jumped back down to the floor. He just looked at you for a second. A few Kraang boys had been teasing him by mentioning you and how they'd find you and kidnap you when he wasn't looking. He sunk to the floor, putting you in his lap. You, still fast asleep, gently snuggled your head into the crease of his neck. He smiled and tried to shoo away those horrible thoughts of the Kraang hurting you. He protectively wrapped both of his muscular arms around you and squeezed you tight. He closed his eyes and just held you closely and protectively. Nobody was gonna hurt his girlfriend as long as he was around.