Kidnapped: Raphael

You were walking to the pizza place when you suddenly heard something. It sounded like someone calling for help. Immediately, you followed the voice into an alleyway, hoping you could help somehow. "Hey! Is somebody in here? Are you ok," you yell into the darkness. Suddenly, you hear a voice say, "Just fine," as a metal bar hits you in the head. You fall to the ground, and through your now spotty vision you see Purple Dragons picking you up. The last thing you remember before passing out is mumbling your red masked boyfriend's name, hoping he could somehow hear you.

Raphael sat on the couch in the lair, consumed by worry. "She was supposed to be hear an hour ago," he said to Leo. "Maybe she got held up," he responded. Raph growled. "That's it. I'm going to look for here." He left the lair and started heading to your house. As he neared the pizza shop (which was on the way to your house), he saw something shiny on the sidewalk. Making sure he wasn't seen, he picked up the shiny thing and rushed back up to the rooftops. It was your earring. It must've fallen off when you got hit. "(Y/n)," he mumbled. He then realized that the alley your earring was in front of was basically dominated by Purple Dragons. So, he rushed off the save you, holding your earring tightly the whole way.

You woke up in the Purple Dragon HQ. You were all tied up and your head hurt really bad. In fact, you still felt a little dizzy. All you could think about was Raph. Would he come? Does he know where you are? Suddenly, Raph burst through the ceiling and took down every Purple Dragon. Then, he turned to you. "(Y/n)! Are you ok?! Speak to me," he said as he untied you. "Y....you came," you mumbled. "Of course I came," he said, "what did they do to you?" You gestured to your head. He felt around your head and found a huge bump. "That ain't good," he said. Then he picked you up and your head fell onto his chest. "You'll be ok. I promise," he said as he started towards the lair.