When you have a cold: Raphael

You slumped into bed and moaned to yourself. Your parents had left to go who knows where, and you just laid in bed sick as a dog. You didn't want to go under the blankets because then you got too hot. So, you just laid on your bed and stared at the ceiling. Your throat hurt, your head hurt, EVERYTHING HURT. Suddenly, you got a text from Raph saying he was coming over. You told him you had a huge cold and looked like death. He sent you an LOL and said he was on his way.

He arrived a little while after the text with a tub of ice cream and a box of cold medicine. He came in and sat down on your bed. "Hey sicky," he said. You sat up and smiled. "Hey....healthy?," you say. He laughs and hands you the ice cream. "Thanks Raph," you say as you take the tub. "How do you feel?," he asks as he opens the bottle of cold medicine and hands you a pill. You grab a water bottle and take the medicine. "Like death. I look and feel like death," you say. He smiles. "Yeah you look pretty bad," he says. You just stare at him for a second. "Kidding," he says. You roll your eyes and smile as you open up the tub of ice cream. He hands you a spoon. Normally, when you're sick you're not hungry, but today you were starving. So, you actually ate some ice cream and you started to feel better. "So," Raph says, "Watcha wanna do?" You look at him. "I wanna lay in bed, and you wanna go back to the lair where I can't get you sick," you say. "No, you wanna lay in bed, and I wanna stay right here with you until you feel better," he replies as he moves next to you. "Raph," you say. "Nope. I'm not leaving until you feel completely better," he interrupts. You smile and hug him. He hugs you back. "Well, I guess we're gonna be here a while," you say, "There's a horror movie marathon on?" He nods happily and you turn on the TV.