When he accidentally hurts you: Michaelangelo

Raph had been messing with Mikey all day. Mikey never gets angry, but Raph was really getting on his nerves. So Mikey was in a bad mood. On top of that, you had just accidentally broken his favorite skateboard. You cautiously approached him, holding the skateboard behind your back. "Mikey," you say nervously. "(Y/n) I'm in a really bad mood so maybe you should leave me alone for a while," he responds. You're really nervous now. So, you just show him the skateboard and close your eyes. "I'm so sorry Mikey, I was trying to do a trick you showed me, I'll help you fix it and if I can't I'll buy you another one," you say quickly. He takes the skateboard and glares at it. "How could you be so stupid!," he yells at you. You are shocked at what he said and almost feel like you're going to faint. "Mikey I-," you say. "Get out! I never want to see you again! Get out!," he yells, pointing to the exit. You start to cry and you rush out of the lair. Mikey sits down and stares at the skateboard. Then, his eyes widen and he realized what he just said. "Wait! (Y/n)!," he yelled as he got up and ran to the exit, but you were already gone. He falls to his knees and starts crying. You reach your house and fall on the floor crying. "Love stinks!," you yell into the air and then you keep crying until you finally fall asleep.