Your cuddly boyfriend: Leonardo

You were really bored. Leo had made Splinter angry somehow, so now he had to train nonstop for the rest of the day. You sighed and slumped onto the couch. Then, you got an idea. You remembered when Leo told you he wrote fanfictions about the two of you. However, you've never seen them because you've never been alone in his room. At least, until now. You snuck into Leo's room and searched everywhere. You checked under his bed, in all his drawers, and behind every action figure! Feeling a little defeated, you plopped onto his bed. Then you felt something from behind his pillow. You happily took it out from behind the pillow and read the cover. "My dearest (Y/n), a Space Heroes Fanfiction" was written on the cover. You started reading. It was all about what would happen if you and Leo were in Space Heroes! You had to admit it, it was adorable! Leo would always save you from danger and you would always hug him and kiss him. He wrote the kiss scenes so passionately that it made you blush! You read the whole thing before starting to feel a little sleepy. You glanced at the clock. 11:30. You'd been reading for 4 hours! You gently put the book back under Leo's pillow and started to fall asleep. Just a few moments after you drifted off, Leo walked in. He gasped a little at first, but then sighed at how adorable you looked. He smiled and walked over to you. You were all curled up in a ball. He quietly laid down next to you. You were passed out and a heavy sleeper so you didn't even notice when Leo pulled you closer to him. He nuzzled his head into your hair, smelling your shampoo. He loved you so much that he couldn't even describe it. You started lightly snoring and he giggled as he held you close. He had a new chapter for his book planned in his head already.