Nightswimming: Leonardo

You stared at the hot tub Leo had reserved for the two of you. Then, you looked at your bathing suit. You wore a blue and black bikini with padding on the boobs. You smiled and thought 'perfect'. Then, Leo came out in human form. You're eyes widened as you saw his muscles. His eyes widened as he saw your bikini. You giggled and blushed. "You look good," he says. "You too," you reply as you come over and kiss his cheek. He offers you his hand and leads you to the hot tub. You jump in and he follows. You settle into the water and close your eyes, practically melting into the water. Leo does the same. Then, you open your eyes and notice that his muscles look much better now. He looked so hot as the steam dampened his short brown hair and his muscles gleamed in the moonlight. You bite your lip. Then, he opens an eye. He sees that your eyes are open so he opens both his eyes. He notices how nice you look now. He bites his lip. You instantly wanted to make out with him. Like a steamy hot tub make out session! You walked through the water over to him. "Hey Leo," you say. "Hey (Y/n)," he replies. He's thinking the same thing you are. You stare into his icy blue eyes and he stares into your piercing (e/c) eyes. He gently places his hands on your waist and pulls you in closer to him. You gently touch your lips to his and wrap your arms around his neck. Then, he kisses back roughly. You smile a little in the kiss. He chuckles in the kiss, then keeps making out with you. You got your hot tub make out!