When you try to get his attention: Raphael

Raph was training like a lunatic lately, and it infuriated you. You wanted to spend time with him and he wanted to spend time with the punching bag! You just sat in your room and texted him like crazy. He didn't answer. Then, you left for the lair. When you got there Raph was still training. You growled and walked over to Donnie. "What's wrong (Y/n)?," he asked. "Raph! He won't stop training! Ugh!," you said. Donnie smirked and then looked at his computer. It started blinking and he looked concerned. "There's Purple Dragon activity! (Y/n)! Raph! Why don't you go handle that," he yelled. As you started walking away, he said, "You're welcome," to you. You smiled and ran off with Raph.

You kept trying to talk to him on the way, but he just ignored you and did some hand stretches. You rolled your eyes and kept going. Suddenly, you got an idea. You smirked and readied for an interesting battle with the Purple Dragons.

You reached the Purple Dragons and saw exactly what you wanted to see. The new Purple Dragon was there. He was young and really attractive. You smiled and looked at Raph. "You get the big ones, I'll take the cute one," you say as you do a little girly shimmy. He nods then jumps up and looks at you. "The cute one?," he says, but you're already running towards them. He follows and starts fighting, but he's watching you the whole time. You approach the cute Purple Dragon. You know Raph's watching, so you allow your plan to take action. "Your face is nice. I don't wanna have to break it, so why don't you just take your cute self and run along," you say to the guy flirtatiously. Raph growls and beats up some more Purple Dragons. You and the cute one are both holding back a little while you fight. "You're pretty cute yourself, how's about I take you to dinner after this whole thing," he says, raising an eyebrow. You smirk and keep fighting. Then, the he has you pinned against a wall. "So, dinner cutie?," he says. Suddenly, Raph grabs the guy and pulls him off you. "DON'T CALL HER THAT!," Raph yells. You just stand there, amazed at Raph's fury. "AND DON'T YOU DARE FLIRT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!!!!!," Raph yells louder. Then, after quite a bit of fighting, Raph knocks out the guy. You smile. Then, Raph takes your arm and yanks you to the rooftop. "Ok, what was that?! The cute one?! What?!," he yells. You giggle. "What is so funny about this?!," he says. You break down into laughter. "You should've seen your face!," you say through laughs. He just stands there, confused. Then, you kiss his cheek. "Next time, spend time with me instead of that punching bag, Raphael," you say as you start walking towards the lair.