When you prank him: Michaelangelo

You were at the skate park with Mikey. You still wanted revenge for what Mikey did a couple days ago. So, you decided to get revenge now. While he was going down the half pipe, you pretended to hit your head with your skateboard. He gasped and rushed back up to you. "(Y/n)!," he yelled. You sat up and looked at him innocently confused. "Who are you?," you ask, scratching your head. His eyes widen and fill up with tears. "W-What do you mean," he whimpers, "I'm your boyfriend. Your Mikey? Don't you remember me?" Seeing him all sad made you want to give it up, but you stayed in character. "I-I don't know a Mikey. I'm sorry I don't remember you," you say. He cries more and wraps you in a hug. You stay in character, so you don't hug back. "Why are you hugging me, turtle dude?," you ask. He sniffles. "Because I love you. I love you so much! Please remember me! Please!," he yells, squeezing you tighter. You smile a little. "Aww Mikey," you say. He lets you go and stares at you. "You remember me!," he yells happily, "You remember me?" You smile. "I was trying to get revenge for you pranking me," you say. You're afraid he's mad, but he wraps you in another hug. "My lady remembers me!," he yells, "I thought I lost you!" You hug him back. "You could never lose me, Mikey. I guess we're even now, huh?" you say happily. He squeezes you tight. "Uh-hu," he replies happily.