Your birthday: Michaelangelo

Mikey was on a mission. He'd been out all day, and it was your birthday! You sadly slumped onto the couch and pouted as you stared at the TV. "Aw c'mon! The Kraang couldn't have picked tomorrow to do bad stuff!," you said to yourself. You flipped through the channels and suddenly found the news. "Witnesses say they've spotted a turtle looking creature on the rooftops of TCRI, apparently spray painting robots," the news lady said. You jumped up. That had to be Mikey! You grabbed your sweater and rushed topside. You didn't know why he was spray painting the Kraang bots, but you intended to find out. You, using the training techniques Mikey had shown you, jumped onto the rooftops and rushed to TCRI. When you got there, your mouth dropped open. Donnie stood there, programming the last Kraang bot as Mikey stood excitedly over him. "Mikey? What are you-?," you asked, but he interrupted you with a gasp. "(Y/n)! Don't look! Don't look!," he yelled as he ran over and covered your eyes. You giggled. "Mikey?," you asked again. "Shh! Shh!," he said, a smile spreading across his face. Then, he removed his hands from your eyes and jumped up and down. "You owe me," Donnie said to Mikey. "Just do it!," Mikey yelled at him. Donnie sighed and hit a button, making a bunch of Kraang bots stand at attention. You smiled and your eyes widened as you realized that 'Happy Birthday' was spray painted across each robot. They all started to sing happy birthday in their muffled robot voices. "Oh my gosh! Mikey, you're the best!," you yelped happily as you wrapped him in a hug. "Wait! Wait! There's more!," he said, turning you towards the robots again. "Love your boyfriiiieeeeeend," they sang, doing jazz hands. You giggled and Mikey pulled you into a kiss. "I love you Angel Cakes! Happy Birthday!," he said as he released you. You couldn't stop smiling. "I love you! You're the best boyfriend ever!," you said, pulling him into another hug. He really is the best boyfriend ever.