When you're in a coma: Donatello

Donnie, after working like a crazy man to awaken you, discovered that the electricity had put you into a coma. You were unconscious, but still twitched every now and again. Donnie predicted that you'd wake up when the electricity had finally made its way completely out of your body. He was upset with himself for so many reasons. He wasn't with you. He wasn't protecting you. Shredder hurt you. And, he couldn't wake you up. He sighed as a few tears flowed down his cheeks and he picked you up off his lab table. He carried you to his room and gently laid you in his bed, placing pillows next to you to prevent you from falling. He whimpered as he placed his hand on your forehead. "Oh sweetness. Please wake up," he muttered to you, "Wake up for me and I'll do anything for you. I'll bake you cookies, I'll give you a foot massage, I will do anything if you just come back to me." Nothing happened. Donnie whimpered again and left the room to seek comfort from his brothers. His just couldn't bare to see you like this.

You'd been out for 3 days. Donnie had come in to check on you at least 1000 times each day, but burst into tears everytime he realized that you were still asleep. After he would collect himself, he would come back in, then cry again. It was kind of a vicious cycle. However, the cycle would end today, at last. Donnie walked in to his room, but before he could burst into tears, he noticed something different about you! You were twitching a lot, signifying that the last bits of electricity were finally getting out of you! Suddenly, you shot up and let out an excited scream. The electricity was all out of your system! Donnie ran to you and wrapped you in a hug. You were breathing fast, but Donnie's hug comforted you. "D-D-D-Donnie," you stuttered, "W-W-W-What happened?" He released you from the hug and pulled you into a kiss, calming all of your nerves. You smiled. He was about to start talking, but you placed a finger to his lips. "I don't even wanna know. I'm just happy that I'm ok and that you're ok," you said. In your comatose state, you could hear everything. So, you remembered everything. You didn't want Donnie to have to explain it again, so you pulled him into a another hug. "I love you (cute nickname)," he said, tears of joy streaming down his face.