When you embarrass yourself in front of everyone: Raphael

You had bought Raph a, wait for it, new motorcycle for your one year anniversary that was coming up! You knew a guy who sells custom motorcycles and he owed you a favor! The motorcycle was black with red flames to match his bandana painted all over it. You also had your initials and his engraved on one of the handle bars. You'd remembered that a few weeks ago he was talking about how old and beat up his motorcycle was, even though it wasn't THAT bad. Either way, you knew he'd love this. You giggled as you wheeled it into the garage. You parked it and skipped back into the lair, just imagining his reaction. Leo, Mikey, Donnie, and their girlfriends were all about to chow down on a fresh pizza! Raph was training. You stopped skipping and walked into the lair. "Sup guys," you said. They didn't really respond since Space Heroes was on. You shrugged and kept walking. Little did you know, Mikey had strapped a bunch of water balloons to the ceiling that were supposed to land on Raph when he finished training. He would step over the trip wire that you release the water balloons! Mikey thought it was genius. You, however, touched the trip wire first, and the water balloons rained down on you! "Ahhh!," you screamed as you were drenched in ice cold water. Everyone on the couch turned around. "Oh my gosh! It worked!," Mikey said in triumph. Donnie burst into laughter along with Leo. Their girlfriends started giggling as well. "Oh wait! No I can't laugh! You saved me from embarrassment like, yesterday. Hold on," Leo's girlfriend said as she got up. Donnie's girl stopped laughing, too. "Yeah, c'mon we wouldn't be happy if that happened to us," Donnie's girl said as she ran to get some towels. Mikey's girl kept laughing, but she did get up to help you wring out your hair. "IS (Y/N) OK?!?!," you heard Raph scream from the training room. "Yeah I'm good Raph," you replied. "THAT'S TOO QUIET FOR YOU ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OK?!?!," he yelled back. You chuckled. "I'M FINE RAPHAEL!," you yelled. He came running in, anyway. "Oh my go- Mikey did you do this!," he yelled. Mikey squealed and started running. "Sorry if my boyfriend kills yours," you say to Mikey's girl. "It's ok. He probably deserves it," she said with a chuckle.