When he makes you cry: Donatello

You watched Donnie as he worked away on a new experiment. He looked so adorable when he was super focused. You giggled as he adjusted his goggles. You scooted next to him and pecked his cheek. "Hey (Y/n)," he whispered, not taking his eyes off the experiment, "I love you, but this is a very unstable compound and I-" "I know I know. Very unstable compound, (Y/n) go sit over there, I get it," you interrupted him. He chuckled and kept working as you went to the other side of the room. Then, he got up. "I'm gonna go get a drink of water. Don't. Touch. The. Experiment," he said. You stuck your tongue out at him and he walked away, playfully rolling his eyes. You, being the curious girl you are, noticed the little beaker start to sparkle. "Ooooo," you said to yourself. You looked to see if Donnie was coming, then raced over to the beaker. You watched it sparkle when you noticed another sparkly beaker. "Maybe if I put them together, something cool will happen!," you said, feeling really scientific. You, without thinking this through at all, combined the beakers. They started to fizz and you backed away. 'Oh no' you thought to yourself. BOOM! The stuff exploded, sending you flying into the wall! Donnie rushed in. "(Y/n)! I told you not to touch anything! What did you do!?," he yelled. "Well it was sparkly and-," you said. "Oh my god! You combined these two dangerous compounds because they were sparkly?!," he yelled again. Feeling really sensitive at the moment and also really freaked out at how mad he was, you let a tear escape your eye. He sighed and immediately softened when he saw you cry. "I'll just...get some more of that compound when I can. I-It's ok (Y/n)," he said. You whimpered and stood up, but stumbled into his arms directly after. A glass shard had cut your leg. Donnie gasped a little. "C'mon honey lets go patch up that cut," he said as he kissed your nose. You giggled a little as he picked you up bridal style. "Sorry I messed with the sparkly compound thingy," you whispered. "I'm sorry I yelled at you," he whispered back.