Romantic Vacation: Raphael

You happily ran into the lair with a wide smile on your face and a packed suitcase in hand. "Raph! Raph! RAAAPH!," you screamed with joy. Raph ran out of his room, and seeing the suitcase assumed the worst. Before your knew it, he was on his knees with his arms around your waist and his head buried in your shirt! "I'm sorry (Y/n)! Whatever it is I did, I'm sorry! Was it because I used your toothbrush?!," he yelped. "No no Raph I- YOU WHAT?!," you said, but brushed off the whole toothbrush thing because of your excitement, "No Raph I'm not mad, I'm excited!" He looked up at you, puzzled. "You're excited because I used your toothbrush?," he asked, standing up. You giggled. "No. I'm excited because we are going to ITALY!," you yelled happily as you wrapped him in a hug. "Italy?!," he asked in shock, but with joy twinkled throughout his growl of a voice. "Yes!," you said as you handed him the tickets, pamphlet, and hotel guide. "Woah," he stared at the papers, "How did you-? Why did you-? How did you-?" You gently placed your finger to his lips. "I thought we could use a vacation," you said with a raised eyebrow. He smirked and said, "I'll go pack." As he rushed away, you realized another aspect of this. "Wait! Shouldn't you ask Master Splinter?!," you called. He turned around, still bearing his smirk. "I'm going anyway ain't I?," he said. You smirked and nodded, and he rushed off to pack.

You woke to a gentle tugging on your shirt at exactly 2:30 AM. "Psst. Babe. Time to get up," Raph whispered, inches from your face. You could only get a redeye flight to Italy, and the plane was set to take off at 4:00 AM. You smiled sleepily as Raph helped you sit up. "I'm so tired," you mumbled, half asleep and still not really aware of the situation. Raph smiled and leaned in close to your ear, so close that you could feel his soft breath on it. "Ya gotta wake up if you wanna go to Italy," he whispered. Thoughts of your vacation flooded through your mind, jolting you awake. "Yes! I'm awake!," you yelped. He chuckled, then grabbed your suitcase and headed to your doorway. "Let's go (cute nickname)," he said. You jumped out of bed and ran to him happily. Without bothering to wake anyone up to say goodbye, you both left the lair and headed for the airport.

You sat in the chairs of the terminal right beside your flight's gate munching on chips while Raph drank some coffee. "I'm so excited!," you yelled quietly. He gently poked your nose. "Me too," he whispered back. Suddenly, a voice rang through the terminal. "Flight 3-81 now boarding. Flight 3-81," sang a speaker. You looked at Raph with wide, happy eyes. "That's us," he said. You jumped out of your chair with your hand latched onto his, and dragged him with you to the gate. You handed the flight attendant your tickets and raced onto the plane. Raph noticed your seats were towards the front of the plane and were separated by a seat in the middle. "Wonder who's sitting there," you stated as you plopped into the window seat. Raph shrugged and sat in the aisle seat. Suddenly, an attractive young man boarded the plane, and smiled when he saw you sitting in the seat next to what must be his. Raph growled. "Hi, uh, I think my seat is there," he said as he smiled a crooked smile. You smiled politely, even though you knew this wouldn't end well. The guy took his seat and looked you up and down, obviously liking what he sees. You looked at him awkwardly, then put on your headphones and directed your attention to the window. As you disappeared into your music, Raph noticed that the guy was still staring at you. He tapped his shoulder, and the guy turned his head to face Raph. "You see that girl right there, buddy? Well, she just happens to be my girl and if you get any ideas, I'll punch your face in," he said in a firm, threatening tone. The guy shrunk back a little, then looked at his TV, not daring to even glance at you. Raph was satisfied.

After a long flight and a rather rough landing, you and Raph had finally reached your destination! Italy awaits! You both got off your flight and found a taxi to bring you to your hotel. 'Gran Hotel Duomo' read the sign on the front desk. The woman behind the desk smiled brightly as you approached. "Welcome," she said merrily, "Can I help you two?" You smiled and gave her your name. "(Y/n) (L/n), let me see," she said as she typed away at her computer, "Ah! (Y/n) (L/n) and Raphael! You are in the lovers sweet, yes?" Raph blushed as you smirked and nodded. The lady smirked back and handed you both room keys. "Have fun," she said with a wink. You and Raph headed to the elevator and then to the room. You opened the grand door to reveal a room shrouded in gold with a heart shaped bed and a balcony. Raph blushed even harder, but smirked mischievously. "Eh he, this is going to be a fun week," he said. You playfully smacked his arm. "Don't get any ideas, tough guy," you replied as you set your bag down on the bed. Raph did the same. You suddenly noticed the setting sun shining through the windows of your balcony. You walked over to them and gently flung open the doors. A warm breeze that smelled of baking bread with a hint of something floral brushed against your face and ruffled your hair. You suddenly felt two hands grasp your waist and a head being rested on yours. Your boyfriend sighed as he admired the beauty of the city with you. "This is gonna be a fun week," he repeated, but more sincerely this time. You smiled as you practically melted into his arms. "What do ya wanna do first?," you asked.

You both decided that, because it was late, you'd stay in your hotel room tonight. You changed into the pink silk pajamas that the hotel had provided and walked out onto the balcony again. Raph came out of the bathroom wearing matching pajamas, but in black. You turned to him and smiled as he approached you. The moonlight shone over your heads, making both your eyes seem to glow more than ever before. "You know what I just realized?," Raph asked as he took your hand. "What?," you replied. "This hotel....has room service until midnight," he said. You were slightly confused, and Raph wanted that. You raised an eyebrow as he walked back into the room and picked up the hotel phone. He spoke into it quietly, then hung it up. He smirked at you again, then motioned for you to come inside. You walked in and sat next to him on the bed. There was a sudden, polite knock on the door. Raph jumped up and ran to answer it. A butler-looking man handed Raph a silver plate with chocolate covered strawberries on it. "Enjoy, sir," the man said as he closed the door. You sat, amazed, on the bed. This was something you thought only happened in movies. Raph sat next to you and picked up a strawberry. You smiled as he brought it too your mouth. "I saw this in a movie and read it in several books," he added nervously, as if to justify his romantic behavior. But you loved it when he got all corny romantic. You opened your mouth and he fed you the strawberry. "This is gonna be a fun week," you said with a smile.

*Hey Guys! I'm am so so super sorry I haven't updated! I've been so busy with school and stuff that I haven't had time for my book! What is this world coming to. Lmao! I hope you liked the chapter and I will hopefully have the others up soon! I will try my awesome readers, I will! Love you guys! Stay beautiful!

-Jet*