When you're sad: Leonardo

You walk into the lair, thinking about something that had happened in school. Your best friend had gotten into a huge fight and her opponent slammed her head into a bus. Your friend got knocked out and was now in a coma. (Yeah sorry for the random reason for sadness I just kinda wrote the first thing that popped into my head) The hospital visiting hours were over and you just needed someone to comfort you. You just needed a hug. It appeared that nobody was there so you walked over to the couch, sat down, and allowed tears to stream down your face. You just sat and cried for a while before Leo heard you. He rushed to your side and looked at you. "What's wrong?! Is everything ok," he asked. Without responding, you pulled him into a hug. He hugged you tight and kissed your forehead. You allowed yourself to just cry and so did he. When you pulled away, he caressed your face, wiping away some tears. "It's my friend....she's in a coma. She got into a fight and I should have helped her! I should have done something. I-," you said. Leo interrupted by pulling you into another hug. "She's gonna be ok. There's nothing you could've done. It's gonna be ok," he said calmly. You cuddled up to him and kept crying, and you stayed there with his arms wrapped around you for the rest of the night.