Nightswimming: Michaelangelo

You and Mikey were watching a movie. There was a couple on the beach. Sharing a kiss as a wave gently hit their waists. You smile. "Hey Mikey," you say. He looks at you. "Wanna go to the beach?," you ask. He nods happily and jumps up. You rush to your room and put on an orange bikini with pink flowers all over it. You walk into the living room only to see....Mikey a human....and naked. "Mikey! You need to where a bathing suit," you yell, shielding your eyes. To be completely honest, he was HOT. He had shaggy blonde hair and ninja muscles that made him appear older than he really is. "Ok I'm good!," he says. You turn around and see him in an orange Speedo. "Ok...um...I guess that's good," you say, still staring at his muscles. "You look hot, baby!," he yells happily. You giggle. "To the beach?," you say. "To the beach!," he replies. When you get to the beach, no one else is there. Perfect. The full moon shines brightly over the ocean as the waves gently roll onto the beach. Mikey rushes in and you follow closely behind him. He splashes you playfully and you start splashing back. You both have a little splash battle before you get tired. You go to the edge of the water and sit where the water gently flows between your toes. Mikey plops next to you and stares out into the sky. "It's so pretty out here," you say softly. "Like you," he replies. You smile and look at him lovingly. He blushes. "Can I just say thank you for being the best girlfriend in the world," he says. You blush. "No problem, Mikey. You're the best boyfriend in the world, you know that," you reply with a smile. He smiles back and caressed your face with his hands, pulling you into a kiss. You put your hands on the stand to steady yourself as he french kisses you like in that movie. You giggle a little during the kiss. "I love you so much, Mikey," you say. He giggles, too. "I love you too, angel cakes," he says as he pulls you back into another passionate kiss!