When he tries to take your food/when you play with him: Raphael

You sat in the kitchen, indulging in a piece of cheesecake. You'd bought it just for yourself, and you were loving it! You were about halfway done when...Raph walked in from training. You attempted to cover up the cheesecake with your arm. "H-Hey Raph," you said, trying to sound casual. He wiped some sweat off his forehead. "Hey (Y/n). Watcha got there?," he said with a smirk. You're eyes widened as he sat dangerously close to your cheesecake. "Cheesecake! It's mine, Raph, so don't even think about-!," you say, but you're interrupted by Raph sticking a giant fork in your cheesecake! He lifts it off the plate and sticks the entire piece in his mouth! "Raph!," you yell as he swallows it, "Oh my god I can't believe you just did that!" He snickers and gets up. "Sorry babe. Snooze you lose," he says. You growl and get up with him. "You're gonna pay for this one!," you say. "Uh-oh," he says as he takes off. "Get back here Raphael!," you yell as you chase after him. He runs really fast, so you decided to take a shortcut. He looks behind him to see if you're still chasing him. But you're gone. He stops and looks around, confused. Suddenly, you tackle him and pin him to the ground. "(Y/n)! You...actually got me," he said. You giggled as you still laid on top of him."Well, you now owe me something as sweet as that cheesecake," you say with a smirk. He smirks back. "Will this do," he says as he pulls you into a kiss and kisses you passionately. When you pull away, you blush. "Better than any cheesecake in the world."