When you're in danger: Raphael

Raph had been talking with Leo about a Kraang mission they were going on tonight. He was trying to talk him out of making them go! Now, if Raph was scared of something, you knew it must be bad. However, he was only scared because he knew you'd insist on coming and he was terrified that you might get hurt. Leo ignored him and instructed everyone to suit up. Raph growled and headed to the training room to grab his sais. He hoped he could sneak past you but.... "(Y/n)!," he said when he saw you sitting in the training room twirling your mini sais. "Hey Raphie! I'm all ready for the mission!," you said happily. He sighed. "Maybe you should...not come on this mission," he said, looking at the ground. "Raph, I'm as stubborn and hot-headed as you, right?," you asked. He nodded. "And I love you with all my heart, right?," you asked. "Well I hope so," he replied. You giggled. "So you know that there's nothing you can do that's gonna keep me from coming on this mission to protect you, right?," you finally asked. He nodded sadly and grasped your waist. "Just promise me you'll stay close and be really careful," he said. You kissed his cheek. "Of course," you said.

All of you were on a rooftop, observing some Kraang robots. They were all conversing about some new weapon. Suddenly, a giant robot rose out of the building! It was huge and it looked very well equipped. Your eyes widened and you nudged closer to Raph. Then, the Kraang spotted you and started blasting. The guys all burst out from their hiding spots and starting attacking the robot. You ran with Raph, throwing ninja stars at every robot in sight. Everything was going fine until...YOU SLIPPED! Your shirt got caught on something and you couldn't free it! Raph didn't really notice because of all the noise and kept attacking the small robots. Suddenly, the big robot approached you. It's large robotic feet stomped closer to you. "Raphael!," you screamed as one foot hovered over you. "(Y/n)!," he yelled. Just as the foot was about to crush you, Raph pushed you out of the way. You both rolled a little until you finally stopped. You were on top of him and his arms were wrapped tightly around you. You made little whimpering noises, considering you were almost made into a (Y/n) pancake. "It's ok. Raphie's got ya. Raphie's got ya," he said as he gently stroked your hair. The Kraang bots started retreating and the guys approached you and Raph. "Shh shh it's ok. It's ok," Raph said, trying to calm you down. "Geez guys, get a room," Donnie said. Raph growled at him and gently stood up, still holding you close. "I'm ok. Th-Thanks Raph," you said. He looked at you. "Don't scare me like that," he said with a little bit of a smirk. You smiled a little. "Why? I like it when you save me," you say with a giggle.

*Hey Guys! Donnie and Mikey are on the way! I just have an essay due tomorrow so I only got the chance to write Leo and Raph! Sorry LoL! I'll prob update again tomorrow! Stay beautiful!

-Jet