Embarrasing makeout moment: Leonardo

You and Leo were mediating, like you do everyday. You peeked your eye open at him. He looks so sexy when he's so focused. You, and your girly hormones, immediately wanted to make out with him. You just couldn't resist. "Psst. Leo," you whispered. He didn't hear you, so you scooted closer. "Psst. LeoWeo," you said, sitting next to him now. He smirked and opened one eye. "Hey (Y/n)," he whispered. You but your lip and looked into his eyes, sending the message that you wanted to kiss him. He received the message quickly. "Ohhhh," he said, a smirk stop spread across him face. He leaned closer to you, gently caressing your face with his hand. You closed your eyes as your lips touched. You and him soon got into a steamy make-out session, and it felt so good since you hadn't made out like this since your fight. Suddenly, Master Splinter walked in. "Leonardo you have to-," he said, but stopped when he saw you two. You both pulled away quickly and stared at Master Splinter, a blush and a nervous smile on both your faces. Master Splinter just stood there, speechless. "Uhhhh," you squeaked. Leo kept smiling like an idiot. Master Splinter face-palmed and headed towards the door. "I should have expected this from Raphael," he mumbled as he exited. You and Leo looked at each other, then you started cracking up. He joined it. Soon, you were both hysterically laughing! Oh, Master Splinter.