When he's depressed: Leonardo

Leo moped around the lair, missing you. He was so lost without you. You were all he could think about. He couldn't train, fight, or even watch Space Heroes because it reminded him of you too much. He kind of just walked around the lair, cradling a tub of mint chocolate-chip ice cream, and crying. He slumped onto the couch and stared at the blank television screen. He shoved another scoop of ice cream into his mouth, then buried his face in his hands. Then Master Splinter walked in. "Leonardo, what is the matter my son?," he asked, putting a hand on Leo's shoulder. Leo sniffled. "I was ignoring (Y/n)'s problems, so she got mad and left," he said sadly. Just as he was about to take another bite of his ice cream, Master Splinter took it away from him. "Leonardo. Do you love (Y/n)?," he asked. Leo looked at him, confused with tears filling his eyes. "Y-yes," he mumbled. "And does she love you?," Master Splinter continued. "I-I thought she-," Leo said. "Yes or no," Master Splinter interrupted. "Y-Yes," Leo decided. Master Splinter sat next to him and wrapped him in a hug. "Then have some faith in her. If she loves you, she will come back," he finally said.