When he looks like he's cheating: Michealangelo

You were hanging out with Mikey when you noticed his T-Phone buzz. You glance at it, then turn back to the video game you were playing. His T-Phone starts ringing. He looks at it and his face lights up. "Sally!," he says happily. "S-Sally?," you ask, confused. "She's a really cool chick I met at the skatepark!," he says as he rushed to his feet and ran into his room. "Mikey! Wait!," you yell as you rush behind him. He picks up the phone and jumps onto his bed. "Hey Sally!," he yells happily. You're mouth drops open as you watch him happily make small talk with this "cool chick" from the skatepark. You whimper a little and sadly head off to your room, thinking the worst. He didn't even notice you leave! You close your door and slump into your bed. You make some more whimpering sounds, trying to express your sadness. Just as you were about to burst into tears and cry into your pillow, Raph comes in. "Hey (Y/n) Mikey wants-," he says, but when he sees your face he stops. He rolls his eyes and groans. "Mikey! Your girlfriend's upset!," he yells as he exits your room. You bury your head in a fluffy pillow. "(Y/n)?! Upset?!," you hear Mikey yell. Suddenly, your door bursts open. "(Y/n)! Angel cakes what's wrong," he says, putting a hand on your back to calm you down. "You like Sally more than me," you say, your face still pressed against the pillow. "Huh?," he asks, leaning closer. "Sally! You like that Sally girl more than me," you say as Mikey pulls the pillow off your face. His eyes widen. "Dudette," he says with a giggle, "There's no way I could like Sally more than you." "Ohh you giggled! That means you don't mean it!," you say, pulling the pillow back. He snickers some more and pulls the pillow away from you again. This time, you opened your eyes only to see Mikey's T-phone in front of you. On the screen is....an 80 year old woman? "This is Sally! I saved he from being robbed by some Purple Dragons and she was a really cool chick," he says happily. You start to giggle. "That's Sally!," you yell through laughter, "I feel so stupid now, Mikey." He giggles and kisses your nose. "I would never cheat on you! I love you too much!," he says. You giggle and hug him tight. "Aww Mikey," you say happy and relieved.