When you leave him alone in your room: Donatello

You and Donnie were doing homework. Well, it was your homework and Donnie was helping you. You didn't understand half the stuff so he just explained everything. Eventually, you both got hungry. "I'll go make us some sandwiches?," you ask. He smiles and offers to help you but you tell him it's ok and you head to the kitchen. Suddenly, Donnie's eyes are drawn to your drawers. Donnie never snoops around, but it was just irresistible! He opened your top drawer and saw a little pink notebook. He opened it up and started reading. It was full of love poems about him! He blushed and giggled as he read them. Suddenly, you walk in and see him. You quietly put down the sandwiches and sneak up behind him. "Donatello!," you yell. He jumps and drops your notebook. "Oh....uh...(Y/n)! I was just....uh....um," he says, still blushing. You're a little embarrassed, but you try to hide it. "Why were you reading that?," you say. He looks down at his feet. "Sorry," he says softly. "Where the poems any good," you ask. He looks up. "Yeah....they were g-great. B-beautiful," he replies. You smile. "I was gonna give them to you as a gift," you say. He smiles and grabs your shoulders and kisses you. "I love them (Y/n)," he says.