Kidnapped: Leonardo

You were walking to the gas station to pick up some milk. Suddenly, you hear a sound coming from the alley. You peek in. "So, you're Leo's girl," a deep voice says, "I wonder what he'd give to get you back from us." Your first thought was to run, but before you can, you feel a dart hit your arm. Suddenly, you see some Foot soldiers come out of the darkness. "Nighty night," one says. Then, they all disappear and the whole world becomes a blur.

In the lair, Leo is getting more and more worried about you. He'd texted you multiple times and you haven't answered. He hadn't done anything to make you angry, and it was too early for you to be asleep. "Chill, dude," Mikey says, "Maybe she's in the shower." Leo looks at him. "For five hours," he says. "I don't know dude. Is she weird like that," Mikey responds. Leo rolls his eyes. "Donnie, can you track (Y/n)'s phone for me," Leo says, his nerves making him crazy. Donnie nods and starts fiddling with his computer, "Oh my gosh," he says. "What?! What?!," Leo exclaims. "She's at the Foot Headquarters," Donnie replies. Leo jumps up and runs to grab his weapons. Then, he rushes out of the lair to save you, getting angirer at the Foot Clan every step of the way.

You wake up in a glass cell, surrounded by Foot soldiers. "Let me out!," you yell. They smirk at you. Then, one of them hits a button and you are immediatly given a painful shock. The whole glass cage just shocked you inside and out. You yelp from the pain and and collapse onto the hard glass floor. You mumble, "T....that...hurt." "It was supposed to sweetie," the Foot soldier says. "Don't call her that!," Leo yells. Then, he takes down all the soldiers and looks at you. "She's my sweetie," he says. Then, he breaks the glass cage and pulls you into a hug. You hug him back, still a little weak from the shock. "You ok?," he asks, worried. You smile. "I....I am now." He smiles and picks you up. You lay your head on his chest as he carries you back to the lair. "My hero," you say, quoting an episode of Space Heros Leo made you watch. He looked down at you. "Always," he replied.