First Date: Leonardo

You eagerly waited on your balcony, wearing a blue skirt and a black tank top with a blue cardigan to match the skirt over it. You also wore some black high heels. A few times you considered flats, but the heels looked nicer. You hoped Leo would like it. You felt a little overdressed, though. You quickly rustled your hair a little, so you'd look a little less fancy. Suddenly, you saw something leaping onto the rooftop next to yours. Leo. Then, he leaped onto your rooftop and offered you a hand. You grabbed it and he pulled you up onto the roof. He just stared at you for a second, blushing heavily. You smiled and blushed back. "Y...you look...amazing," he said. "Thanks....you to," you said, pointing to his little blue bowtie that matched his bandana. You couldn't help but giggle. "It was Donnie's idea," he said, nervously adjusting the bowtie. "It's cute," you said, "So what do you have planned for tonight?" He smiled and uncovered a picnic basket he had hidden under his shell. You gasped in a really girly way. He smiled. "Oh an here," he said, offering you his bandana. "What's this for," you asked, taking the bandana. "It's a surprise," he said.

When you took off the bandana blindfold you were standing on a beach, staring at the full moon sending light beams across the water. "It's not to corny for a first date is it," Leo said nervously. You blushed. "So this is a date," you said. You weren't sure if he thought it was a date up until now. His cheeks turned bright, like yours were right now. "Well...um...y...yeah...date...first...yeah," he said. His stuttering was so adorable. "Awesome," you said, sitting on the blue picnic blanket Leo had set down. He smiled a really goofy smile and opened the basket. "I'm not really a good cook soo," he said, holding up two bags of chips. You giggled. "It's ok I love chips." He popped open a bag of chips and handed it to you. You smiled and started eating. He opened his bag and ate his chips, too. For a few minutes, while you were eating, there was a blissful silence. After you both finished, you set the chip bags onto the blanket and looked at each other. "Wow," Leo said. "What," you asked. "You just....look nice in this lighting," he said. You blushed really hard, and Leo noticed. "Aw I....I made you blush," he said. You blushed a little more now. "Yeah....thank you...for the lighting thing," you said. He giggled. "Your welcome." Then, you both looked out into the ocean. You sighed. "It's so pretty out here," you said. Then, you looked over at Leo only to see him staring at you, blushing. "I made you blush," you said. He put a hand on his neck. "Yeah....you did," he said happily. You smiled. "Thank you for this," Leo said. "For what," you said confused. "Well, giving me a chance. Most girls are really freaked out by me but you're different," he said. You smiled. "Thank you, too," you said. "For what," he said. "Well, for being a guy I can talk to. I'm normally so nervous around boys but you make me feel like I can just open up to you. You're different," you say, twirling your hair a little. He smiled a really big smile this time. "No problem," he said, putting a green hand over yours.