When Shredder gets you: Raphael

You were hopping from roof to roof, enjoying some alone time while Raph was training. You'd offered for him to join you, but he said that he had to make up some training hours for Master Splinter. So, you went alone, not knowing the dangers that were following your every move. You smiled brightly as the moon shone down on your (h/c) hair, then stopped on one roof, you old apartment's rooftop, to rest. Panting with your hands on your hips you stared out at the beautiful view of the city. A part of you wanted to take a picture and send it to Raph so he could know what he was missing. You laughed to yourself as you imagined him, training like a maniac and probably wishing he were with you. Once you finally caught your breath, you prepared to continue jumping. However, something stopped you. That "something" was a sharp pain going across your back and the sound of metal slashing. You screamed as the three sharp blades sliced you. You stumbled onto the floor, writhing in pain and crying. You were surrounded by something red and sticky, now. Blood. You almost threw up at the sight of it. Then, you felt another slice, smaller but equally as painful, across your cheek. Through tears and blurring vision you saw a figure standing over you. Shredder. You started to feel light headed as blood poured from your wounds. "Raph! Raph! H-help! Help...R-Raphael.....," you trailed off as you passed out from the blood loss. Shredder laughed and grabbed your shirt, pulling your limp and still bleeding body up. "Should we patch her up?," Karai asked from behind her father. Shredder laughed again. "Not yet, Karai. Not yet," he sneered, his eyes still fixed on you as your face went pale.