When you have a cold: Leonardo

You sat in your bed, coughing and sneezing like crazy. You felt so sick you could barely move. Ugh. You had like no appetite and your parents weren't home. They'd both gone on a business trip so you were stuck home alone. Leo had texted you that he was coming over. You told him you had a cold so he probably shouldn't, but he insisted. So, you waited patiently for him to come. You thought about trying to fix yourself a little, considering your hair was a mess and your face was so pale you looked like a ghost.

You heard a knock on your glass door and you knew it was Leo. You sniffled a little and hid under the blanket. He opened the door and made a little puppy dog face. "Aww," he said, "how are you feeling?" You smiled. "A little better now that you're here," you reply softly. He sat on your bed and kissed your forehead. "I brought a whole bunch of movies and board games," he said as he pulled out a plastic bag filled to the top with things to do. "Thanks Leo," you said. He smiled. Then he walked over to your TV and popped in a movie for you guys to watch. Then, he sat next to you on your bed and put and arm around you. "Leo, I don't want you to get sick," you said. "Hey, I'd do anything to make you feel better, even if that means catching a little cold," he replied. You smiled and cuddled up to him as the movie started.