When he makes you cry: Leonardo

Leo and you were watching Space Heroes. He gets super into it, as you know. However, you were dying to watch (your favorite movie)! It's never on and you just had to catch it! You figured you'd wait until Space Heroes finished, but you were afraid you might miss the beginning of your movie. Trying to act really sneaky, you slowly pulled the remote towards you. You smirked as Leo didn't notice you at all. You held the remote towards the TV and CLICK! You changed the channel! Little did you know that was the ending of the Space Heroes season finale....which Leo had been waiting to watch for months. "(Y/n)!!!," he screamed. You, thinking he was joking, just giggled and directed your attention to your movie. "This is not funny! I was waiting to watch that! What the shell is wrong with you!," he yelled, standing in front of you now. You now knew he was serious....and really loud. "Leo I-," you squeaked. "Oh my gosh! They'll never play that again! Do you know that (Y/n)! Never! Ugggh I freaking hate you sometimes!," he yelled. Then he plopped next to you on the couch and pouted. You, really hurt by his words, felt the urge to cry building up inside you. You whimpered a little and let a tear escape your eye. "Hate me?," you whispered softly. Leo's eyes immediately darted to you. You sat on the couch, trying not to make eye contact, with little teardrops rolling down your cheeks. "Oh (Y/n) I-," he said, gently pulling you onto his lap and cradling you. "I-I'm so sorry I just," he sighed, "I really wanted to see that episode that's all. I shouldn't have yelled at you." You sniffled. "H-Hate me?," you asked softly once again. "No no no (Y/n) I love you! I was just a little upset is all," he said, feeling terrible now. You snuggled into his chest and he wrapped is arms around you tighter. "I'm sorry (cute nickname)," he said. You sniffled. "It's o-ok," you said, "I think you need a break from Space Heroes for a while. It's messin' with your mind." He chuckled and kissed the top of your head.