When you're sad: Raphael

You stood on your rooftop, trying to convince yourself that you were angry. Not sad. Angry. Your best friend had suddenly felt she was "too good for you". She completely ditched you and texted you that she would no longer be your friend. She had better friends than you, according to her. Angry. Not sad. You just stood up on the roof, kicking a can that was up there. Suddenly, Raph jumped onto the roof. "Hey (Y/n), what's wrong?," he asked. You looked at him, desperately trying to hold back tears. "N....nothing," you stuttered. He looked at you with wide eyes. Suddenly, you just couldn't hold in your feelings anymore. Tears started escaping from your eyes. "M...my friend...she just ditched me....and now she never wants to talk to me again....I..I don't know why I just," you said, but you couldn't continue since you were really crying now. Raph ran to you and hugged you. He picked you up and sat you down on a vent, and continued hugging you. You cried onto his shell and he ran his fingers through your hair, trying to comfort you. "Hey...you don't need her. If she would do something like that to you then she doesn't deserve your friendship," he said, almost angrily. You sniffled and hugged him tighter. "And you always got me," he said. You smiled a little. "Thanks Raph. Y...you're the best," you say.