When he looks like he's cheating: Donatello

You were in your room writing in your diary. Ironically, you happened to being writing about how nervous you got when April was around because you feared she might steal Donnie away from you. Suddenly, you heard Donnie laugh. He hasn't laughed like that in so long! It was his laugh that meant he was so happy he couldn't contain himself. You got up and peered into his lab. You saw him on the phone. You listened carefully and heard the unthinkable. "Oh April! You're too funny!," he yelled happily. You gasped and were immediately filled with anger. You kept listening. "Oh (Y/n), she won't mind!," he said, still slightly laughing, "What time?" You growled and burst through the door. "(Y/n)?," he said rather calmly. You snatched his phone. And walked out of the room. He ran behind you. "(Y/n)? What are you-?," he said. "April, this is (Y/n). I just wanted to inform you that if you EVER get any ideas about stealing Donnie away from me, expect to wake up tomorrow morning very confused and very afraid in the middle of the Pacific Ocean!" you yelled. Donnie gasped and took back the phone and hung up. You growled at him. "I think you got your point across," he squeaked. You crossed your arms. "So, what did SHE have to say? Hm? What was so funny that I wouldn't mind?," you say with a hint of sarcasm. He put his hand on his neck nervously. "It was supposed to be a surprise," he said. You raised an eyebrow, confused. He pulled out a bunch tickets to a concert for (your favorite artist)! You gasped in excitement. "April thought it would be cool if she and Casey, you and me, and my brothers and their girlfriends went to this concert all together," he said with a smirk, "You didn't think I was talking about something else, did you?" You turned red with embarrassment. "I may have...overreacted a little," you say. "A little?," he says with a smile, revealing his gap. You shrug and step on your tippy toes to kiss his cheek. "I'll get ready for the concert babe," you say with a smile. He giggles as he watched you happily scurry off.