When you first meet him: Michaelangelo

You were watching TV and eating some chips when you noticed something. Your (pet) wasn't around! You, of course, freaked out and thought the worst had happened. You burst out the door and started searching for your (pet), calling its name as you walked up and down the sidewalks. You soon needed to rest and sat on the sidewalk thinking about all the awful things that could have happened. Suddenly, you heard something in the alleyway next to you. You were cautious so you didn't burst into the alley just yet. Whoever was in there was making some weird noises, like he was snuggling a (pet) or something. Wait a minute. You heard a (pet sound) come from the alley and you jumped in front of it without thinking. In the alley stood a giant turtle holding none other than your little (pet's name). You were totally freaked out, but you were ready to put up a fight for your pet. "If you don't gimme my pet I'll....I'll," you said. The turtle moved closer to you, but you held your position. "Chill dude," the turtle said, "I'm not gonna hurt this little fella. Here ya go," he said, handing you your pet. You were still really freaked out, so you just stared at the turtle. He sighed. "It's ok. I get it. You can run and scream if you want now," he said sadly. You instantly felt guilty. "N....no. I'm sorry...you rescued (pets name)....thank you," you said. His face lit up. "So your not scared of me," he said joyfully. "Um....no I was just a little freaked out at first," you said, "but you seem like a nice guy." He smiled. "Name's (Y/n)," you said. "Michaelangelo," he replied, "Oh but you can call me Mikey!" He seemed so excited. You couldn't help but giggle. "Cool, well see ya around, Mikey," you said. "I can't wait!,"he yelled happily as he took off into the night. You were a little stunned, but a part of you did actually want to see this Mikey again.