When he saves you: Raphael

Raph paced around the lair, biting at his nails. You'd been gone hours! You'd only gone out to jump on some rooftops, which should really only take about an hour before you get tired! He looked at the clock. 1:34 am. He growled. He felt guilty, like he should have gone with you! He should have just trained later and gone out with you tonight. Without telling his brothers anything, he grabbed his extra sharp sais and headed to the surface. He followed the path you always take when you go roof jumping, gritting his teeth and tightly holding his sais. Suddenly, he landed in your rooftop and gasped. Blood stained the floor, your T-phone lying in the middle of it. Raph slowly picked it up and looked at it. There was a picture on the screen. It was a selfie, with Shredder approaching in the background. Raph gripped your phone so hard that he crushed it. Then, he rushed to the Foot HQ.

When he arrived, the whole room was dark. "Shredder! I'm only gonna say this once! Give me back my girlfriend or I'll bring you so much pain that your ancestors will feel it!," he yelled into the darkness. Then, he heard a chuckle. He growled. "You want your girlfriend? Come and get her," Karai sneered. Suddenly, a light turned on. Under it was you, lying unconscious on the floor, baring your cuts. Raph gasped and ran over to you, but he was blocked by Karai. "Father," she said as she stood over you. Shredder appeared and slammed into Raph, sending him into a wall! He was so worried about you that he didn't feel the pain, and he ran at Shredder. He returned the body slam, now sending Shredder into a wall! Karai ran to his aid and Raph kneeled down near you. "(Y/n)," he said in a worried tone. He picked you up, minding your cuts. "No!," Shredder yelped as Raph ran out of the building, you in his arms. Normally Raph would finish the fight, but he couldn't. He had to take care of you. He brought you to the lair and laid you on the couch. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! No! Don't die on me! Stay with me (Y/n)!," he yelled, gently shaking you. The expression on your face changed a little. You were weak, but you were alive. "(Y/n)?," Raph muttered, softer. You mumbled out a, "O-ow." He gasped and laid you back down, realizing that he'd touched one of your large cuts when he was shaking you. He wasn't watching you and now he hurt you. It was all his fault. "Donnie! Leo! Mikey! Master Splinter!," he called, on the brink of crying, "It's (Y/n)! She's hurt!" They all rushed in and gasped, at you and at the fact that Raph was nearly crying. "Please help her," he said, gently picking you up bridal style. Donnie nodded and rushed you to the lab.