Baby Pictures: Leonardo

You were in your room reading a Space Heroes comic when you heard the guys all snickering. You peeked out of your room and noticed that Leo wasn't there. "What are you guys doing?," you asked. Raph's head lifted up, an evil smirk on his face. "Don't do it Raph," Donnie warned. But Raph got up and ran to your side, handing you a bunch of pictures. Raph started laughing as your eyes widened. The pictures were of Leo! They were his baby pictures! "Awww!," you said as you looked through them. Leo was such an adorable baby! You smiled as you saw one of him holding tiny training katanas. "This is so cute!," you said happily, Raph still snickering. "Leo's gonna kill you Raph!," Mikey yelled. "That's what he gets for being mean to Spike," Raph replied, crossing his arms. You giggled and ignored their conversation. Suddenly, Leo walked in. "(Y/n)?! What are you looking at," he yelps. You giggle and show him a picture of him holding the baby katanas. "I'm framing this," you say. He gasps and turns bright pink. "No don't! I...I...who gave you those pictures?," he asks. You smirk at Raph. "It was all him," you say. Leo looks at Raph. "I'm gonna kill you Raphael!," he yells. Raph starts running and Leo chases after him. You giggle a little more and head to your room to frame your picture of baby Leo.