When you're in the shower: Michaelangelo

You knew Mikey was coming over, so you decided to take a quick shower. You brought an outfit to the bathroom with you and jumped into the shower. Mikey arrived right after you got in and heard the water running. Then, he heard something else. You were singing. He giggled and ran up to the bathroom door. He pressed an ear up against it and listened. You started shampooing your hair and began another song. "Take me to the other side! Just take me to the other side! Sparks fly like the Fourth of July! Just take me to the other side," you sang. You were actually a really good singer, so Mikey started dancing outside the bathroom door. Then, he kind of forgot that you could probably hear him through the running water and he started singing. "Just take me to the other side! I see that sexy look in your eyes!," he sang along with you. You suddenly heard his voice and stopped singing. He kept singing and didn't notice that you turned off the water. You grabbed a towel and opened the door just a crack. "Mikey!," you yelled. He jumped and turned around. "Dudette! You are a really good singer! Wait, are you wearing any clothes?," he asked. "Thanks and no...no I'm not," you say awkwardly. He smiles innocently and jumps up. "Hold on! I'll be right back!," he said happily as he ran into your room. He ran back and happily handed you a bra. "Here! A bra thingy!," he said. You giggled and took the bra. "Oh Mikey," you said happily as you shut the door to get dressed. You giggled as you put on your outfit. "Oh poor, innocent Mikey," you say through giggles as you head back to your room.