When you're depressed: Donatello

You were at the ice cream parlor with the girls: Leo, Raph, and Mikey's girlfriends. You were all fine until a whole bunch of smart kids from your school walked in. They all snickered quietly. "Idiots," one of them said in a whisper. None of the other girls heard her, except you. You didn't know why, but that really hurt. It reminded you of when Donnie compared you to April. "Stupid bitches," another smart girl said. You tried to ignore the painful memories and feelings that this, for some reason, provoked. It wasn't until later that day that you really started to feel the pain.

You and the girls went back to the lair, ice cream for the boys in hand. You, however, just rushed into your room and took out a whole bunch of textbooks. 'Idiot' and 'stupid' kept replaying in your head. You tried reading some science stuff so that you'd feel smarter. But it didn't work. You actually felt dumber. 'Donnie likes smart girls, not girls like you' started to sound in your mind. At that, you started tearing up as you frantically tried to read your textbook. Then Donnie walked in. "Hey (Y/n)- Oh my gosh baby what's wrong?," he asked, worry in his eyes. You didn't really want to tell him, so you just shook your head. "Test tomorrow?," he asked as he sat next to you. You shook your head again, tears still rolling down your cheeks. "Homework?," he asked. "N-no," you replied. He just looked at you, confused and concerned. "Then what's wrong?," he asked, putting an arm around you. You lost in. You burst into tears and buried you face in his plastron. "I'm stupid," you said, crying like crazy. "What?," he said with a gasp, "(Y/n) why would you think that?!" You kept crying and didn't want to tell him why. You just said, "I'm stupid and you deserve a smart girl like April or-" "(Y/n) don't say that! I love you and I wouldn't want anybody else ever!," he said as he wrapped both arms around you and pulled you into his lap. "B-But," you mumbled. "Not buts," he interrupted, "You're a smart and talented girl and I love you so so much. I would never want anybody else, (Y/n)." You snuggled up to him, still crying a little. "Thanks Don," you said. He picked up your textbook and threw it across the room. "Forget science. Wanna go watch a funny movie?," he asked. You smiled, hugged him, and nodded. He picked you up bridal style and carried you to the living room. Funny movies and Donnie are the perfect combo to make you feel better.