One Year Anniversary: Leonardo

*So....WE'VE REACHED THE 200th CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK! WOOHOO! So to celebrate, get ready for your ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!*

You happily walked into the lair, Leo's big present in your hand. You had spent all the money you'd saved on a Space Heroes exclusive set for him! You knew he would love it! You rushed past all his brothers and approached his room. Just as you were about to knock on his door, it swung open and Leo's lips smashed into yours. "Happy Anniversary sweetie," he said when he released you. You giggled and handed him his present. "Happy Anniversary Leo," you said, a huge smile on your face. He opened the present quickly and his face lit up when he saw it. "Oh (Y/n), th-this is amazing," he said. You giggled again. He set the present on his bed and picked you up. "I love you so much!," he yelled happily as he twirled you around. "I love you too, Leo!," you yelled back. After a little while, he set you down, a smirk on his face. "Ready for your present?," he asked. "Oh Leo you didn't have-," you said. "Yes I did," he interrupted, handing you a little box. You opened it up and discovered a little necklace. You smiled and took it out of the box. It was a little gold locket. You gently opened it up and saw that inside there was a picture of you and him holding hands. "Oh Leo," you said as a little happy tear rolled down your cheek, "I l-love it. Thank you so much!" You hugged him tightly, and he giggled with delight. When you pulled away, he took the necklace and gently put it around your neck. "You're the best boyfriend ever," you said, blushing and twirling your hair. He chuckled and pulled you into another big hug. "Happy Anniversary, baby," he whispered in your ear.