Embarrassing makeout moment: Donatello

You and Donnie were sitting in the lab working on some experiment. You, obviously, started to get bored, but Donnie was bouncing off the walls since he had just drank about five cups of coffee. He worked like a maniac! You thought it was cute, though. "And this goes with this! And this goes with this! And this-!," he yelled happily, but you grabbed his shoulders gently to interrupt him. "Donnie, baby, you need to calm down a little," you said with a giggle. He smiled wide. "I know what will calm me down!," he said quickly. Then he pulled you into a kiss! You kissed back happily. Then the unthinkable happened. Your tongue got stuck in-between his gap! You giggled again and tapped his shoulder. "Uh Donnie. I think I'm stuck," you said. His eyes opened wide and he looked at you, in shock and obviously embarrassed. "Oh my god I'm so sorry," he said, his voice sounding really funny. You giggled. "What should we do?," you asked. He sighed a little. "Leo! Raph! Mikey! Help!," he yelled, "(Y/n) and me were making out and...well-" His brothers walked in and Raph burst into laughter. Leo face-palmed. Mikey kinda just stood in shock. "Are you serious," Leo said. "Just shut up and help us," Donnie replied. Leo and Raph, who was still laughing, walked over. Raph grabbed Donnie and Leo grabbed your waist and they gently started to pull you guys away from each other. Donnie noticed that Leo's hands weren't far from your butt. "Hey! Hands above the equator!," Donnie yelled at him. Leo snickered and he repositioned his hands. "Not that far above the equator!," Donnie yelled again. You and Raph were laughing like crazy, even though Donnie and Leo seemed quite unamused. Eventually, you freed your tongue from his mouth. That was definitely something you'd never want to forget! Good times.