Kidnapped: Michaelangelo

You were picking up some pizza for Mikey. Suddenly, you spotted what appeared to be a little lost (favorite animal). You ran over to help it, but then you noticed it wasn't what you thought it was. It was a Purple Dragon trying to lure you into a trap. Two other Purple Dragons grabbed your arms and shoved you into a dark van. "Mikey! Help!," you screamed as the doors shut.

Mikey was watching TV when he heard Donnie calling him. "Mikey! Mikey! Come over here," he yelled. Mikey got up and ran to Donatello. "It's (Y/n)! She's sending out a stress signal," he said pointing to his computer screen. "What does that mean?! She's stressed out?," Mikey asked. "No! It means she's in trouble," Donnie yelled. Mikey's eyes widened and he grabbed his nunchucks. "I'm comin' girl! Hold on!," he yelled, running out of the lair.

You were taken out of the van and tied to a chair. "What do you want with me," you asked one of the Purple Dragons. "It's not you we want. It's your orange masked boyfriend," he said, an evil smirk appearing on his face. "Mikey?! No! No!," you said in shock. The Purple Dragon approached you. "Mikey! Yes! Yes!," he said, imitating you. Then, Mikey snuck up behind one of the guys and knocked him out. "Get away from my lady!," he yelled. Then, he knocked out every Purple Dragon in there. "Mikey!," you yelled with joy as he untied you. "(Y/n)! I'm so sorry this happened! I'll never let these Purple losers get you ever again!," he said, helping you up. You hugged him and he kissed your forehead. "I know you won't," you said happily.